window motors

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
g35gurl
Car: 2003 g35 coupe

Hi guys im new and my passanger window is stuck down while its been raining i cant even take it out for months now. I cant afford the $600 700 dealer costs or even pepboys for four hundred! I know the part is online for ninety bux but i dont know if i can pull this off myself from a utube vid i watched?? Any advice?? Its an 03g35 coupe and im in the Orlando area THX!!

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

I was in your situation a very long time ago and had to get rid of a 21 year old car.

I only buy new vehicles now that come with all new parts and a warranty.

Start here.

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/G35/Coupe/2003/gw.pdf

You can obtain a cheap multimeter for testing at Harbor Freight

Don't automatically assume the motor is defective without proving and testing.
Could be a fuse, a poor connection, or a missing ground or even the motor but you need to either do the troubleshooting yourself or pay a professional to do it.
Knowing and becoming friendly with an Infiniti Service Manager and their top fully trained technician that does electrical troubleshooting is a big plus. Make some homemade chocolate chip cookies for them if you think that might help you get some troubleshooting assistance.

See page GW 19

Good luck

Telcoman

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”