what do you think of JIc

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
TeamSLideWays
Car: drifting

the JIC suspension for the 240 does any of you guys/girls have them or ride on them? hows it feel compared to tien or the apex damper?? just curious because my friend can hook me up with those JIC coilovers...input would be great...B

big jon's 240
Car: uh....football, cars, and um, cars!

JIC makes top of the line stuff. Never been in 240 with JIC coilovers, so i cant speak from experience. However, if you can get a good deal on them, definitely go for it, im sure you will be pleased.

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

i heard JIC coilovers are pretty rough on the street but they rock for autoX and stuff like that.

Dori Dori
Car: Cars of course

Good coilover, great price. Aluminum, pillowballs (camber adjustable in the front), many spring rates, dampening and height adjustable...can't get much better than this for the street.:)

I will most likely be running these.

Oh, and it will be too rough for most people on the streets.

lessthanjakejohn

Quote »Oh, and it will be too rough for most people on the streets.[/quote]

Definititely not for the Cadillac..

YamaOni
Car: Making big rocks smaller

I got a set on my Cefiro and I love them, but they are a harsh ride, I have 10 kilo front and 8 kilo rear, they dont give up without a fight but I plan to change the front to 12 or 14 kilo and put the 10 kilo springs on the rear.Good for the Drift

TeamSLideWays

hey thanks for the input looks like im proballing going to get me some of those then...they are the FLT-A2 and im getting them for 900$-1000$ brand new!! i think that is what the tien arre going for and i did not like the feel of the tien in my friends turboed gsr...o0o0o wells thanks for the info. B

Dori Dori

Can you get that deal again?:wavey

TeamSLideWays

i can ask...you interested? B

Dori Dori

More curious. I was going to go with Tein RA's, but at that price, I'd go with the Jics. Let me know what the deal is.:)

friskme

Oh me too me too!!:D

APEXi240
Car: 08 Versa S hatch

I need a new suspension too....do I hear a group buy developing?

The main reason why JICs will be my next setup is because each part in the coilover can be purchased seperately. Tein and Apexi do not offer this yet (actually they don't, rebuilding is a seperate issue). After the struts blowing on my Apexi WS's buying parts seperatly is a huge plus.

BlockHead

look about half way down this page and you will get sport compact mag's opinion on JIC suspension http://www.sportcompactcarweb....lvia/

raging panda
Car: s13 coupe

How are u getting the FLT-A2s for $900??? I've only seen them for 1600 and up. Maybe i'm looking in the wrong places.......oh well. I'm interested if you can get that kind of price.

Gladimor
Car: Girls, cars, Girls, mountain bikes, oh and Girls

Yeah I was looking to get the tien rs' but if you guys start a group buy on these I would definately go for them, my email is [email protected], thanx!

Peace.

TeamSLideWays

haha hmmmm i dont know if i can get a group deal...its my friend that is hooking me up thats why...i can ask though because his brothere ones the shop!! i will let you guys know though as soon as i get more info. B

Kaos

Never drove in a 240 with JIC coilovers but drove in my boys RX7 and that thing is sweet. I mean the handling on the car is crazy nice on it. It is a little rough but if you want a race performance suspension then it is going to be a little rough ride.

Chad

TeamSLideWays

well i talked to my friend and he said he can only hook me up with the system...sorry guys but if i dont like the ride or feel of it i might sell them for cheap lol...dorifuto =P now only need a god damn 240 hahahhaha,B

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”