WeatherTech Digital Mats

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
JB'sTitanXD
Car: 2017 Titan XD Cummins

YAY! they are finally available for 1st and 2nd row....

therealroland
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD + Premium Package; tan interior

Yup, placed the order this morning (tan) - was notified by them after being placed on a wait list. Very nice!

yi_dennis
Car: 2014 Rogue SL

I was thinking about getting a front set. Does anyone have a current 2014 and does it fit snug against the sides?

therealroland

I'll let you known when I get them.

SlimBisquit
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL in Mystic Jade

yes they do, i have the front set, they didn't have the rear at the time i placed the order. You'll be very happy with them!!

therealroland

Just replaced the fluffy mats and a set of Goodyear tan mats with the weathertech ones, front and back. Very good fit, no issues whatsoever. Worth the money!

JLD94
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue S Moonlight White

I've got the front and they fit great. They didn't notify me when the fronts were available even thought I signed up. I happened to look again one day and they were available.... now I'm finding out here the rear are available.... they must not like me.

Ferrisfan
Car: 2014 Rogue SL FWD w/ Premium Package

therealroland wrote:Just replaced the fluffy mats and a set of Goodyear tan mats with the weathertech ones, front and back. Very good fit, no issues whatsoever. Worth the money!

pics please!

4rachnid
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SV Blue

Can someone post links to where you got these and maybe to the cheapest site? I have a 2014 Rogue and thinking about getting a set. Do they have front row, 2nd row, and cargo area set? Thanks! Oh PS JB I'm in Olathe BTW, hi! Like all your mod list do you have posts on if you did any of those yourself?

JB'sTitanXD

no cargo mat yet. thanks! there is a write up on here for installing the external ground lighting kit. its really easy to do in my opinion. all of my mods were done myself

therealroland

Ferrisfan wrote:
therealroland wrote:Just replaced the fluffy mats and a set of Goodyear tan mats with the weathertech ones, front and back. Very good fit, no issues whatsoever. Worth the money!

pics please!
Let's see if this works...

And

therealroland

You may notice a small gap ; that is just because the mat has been sitting upright in the box, and got a little bit 'deformed' during transport. This will settle, I put very little pressure on it and it lines up perfectly.

JB'sTitanXD

looks good!

therealroland

And you're right on the cargo mat - that would be a great addition.

On the other hand , how would it deal with the shelving system in the back? I'd rather have some sort of cover, to 'close off' the cargo area. That would also reduce the road noise (not that it's a noisy car, mind you).

SlimBisquit

I too signed up for them to contact me when they were available, and nobody did, I checked back and saw them on the www.weathertech.com website

andygold
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Black/Almond

@therealroland, in the first pic near the Weathertech logo and seat track, is there a raised edge to contain water? It looks kind of low in the pic. I'm curious as to roughly how high the lip is at its lowest point on the front mats. When taking off or stopping, do the mats keep the water from sloshing around (and possibly overflowing the edges)? If you had a few days worth of melted snow in the mats and you wanted to take them out so as to pour out the water, are the mats stiff enough to take out and stay flat with the lip still raised, or are they flimsy so that they will fold and allow water to pour out while attempting to remove them from the vehicle?

@anyone...do you leave these in all the time, or do you just use these in the winter/snow months. Do the mats have any smell to them (plasticky, rubbery, chemiclal, etc...

Also, has anyone dealt with customer service lately? From looking at Amazon, there is a ton of complaints about customer service!!! These all seem to be back from 2010, and I was wondering if things have improved...

therealroland

Sorry for the late reply . so far have not had rain / snow with the rogue, but whatever water was sitting on the weathertechs in my Jeep during winter would dry up before it got to 'overflow' levels.

You do have to bend / twist the mats a little bit to get them out. So if there's any liquids in there, there is a chance of spillage. But, maybe keep a rag nearby the car in your garage ( if you have one, of course ) - you can always mop it up a bit .

Smell? Yeah a bit plasticky at the beginning, but went away very quickly.

Topper1
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue S

yi_dennis wrote:I was thinking about getting a front set. Does anyone have a current 2014 and does it fit snug against the sides?

Bought Weather Tech front mats for my 2014 rogue. The fit really nice along the sides. You will be happy with the.

khulk
Car: 2015 AWD SV Rogue with Premium Package

Just an FYI for anyone looking... first and second row mats are available for the 2015 Rogues now! I am very impressed by them.

CapeCodChips
Car: Gun Metal Grey `14 Rogue SV

Where do you get the best price?

andygold

Best price?

andygold

I looked at the pics of the Weathertechs, and it looks like they don't cover the whole dead pedal. My carpet mats don't even cover it at all.

Since my left foot is always on that spot, I'd like to get as much mat coverage there as possible.

Anyone know if the Husky Weatherbeater mats (laser measured) mats cover this area better than the Weathertechs?

Maximus099
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

I'm with andygold on this one. the carpet must cover the entire foot rest or else the water/snow wets the top and soaks it completely. I guess a DIY is imposed here. Maybe cut a piece of an old carpet and find a way to stick it into place and have the bottom overpass the floor carpet. Any suggestions.

Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL

I have the Weathertech floormats in my 2014 Rogue and how I overcame the problem of the footrest/dead peddle being covered was by buying some velcro and cutting it to size and attaching it to the carpet and having it overlap the Weathertech floor mat.

The velcro is plastic backed so it is more or less water proof so water runs down the velcro and into the mat.

The Velcro I bought came with adhesive on one side (so you can stick it to stuff) so I stuck both pieces together to make it thicker and then attached the joined pieces to the carpet - the side with the "hooks" towards the carpet and the side with the "fuzzy" stuff up towards your foot.

Use scissors to cut and shape it.

It works great, has never moved and keeps the carpet protected. - Velcro really sticks well to the carpet in the Rogue.

The solution cost me about $5.00 at Michaels.

SlimBisquit

@8102 Can you post pics of how it came out?

b-mtrd
Car: 2015 Rogue SL AWD

Order them last week and just received them. so far they are working great, no funky smell and the fit is good.

dl725

Hi everyone - I have a set of the front, tan Weather Techs for the 2014 SL Rogue. I no longer have the Rogue so I have no use for them. Happy to sell them for a very reasonable price. Anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

dl725

forgot to mention - they were never used.

xtrailmty

i was trying also to order weather for my jetta mk6 TDI and found Husky. I believe it works much better and cover more in the car carpet. Also the dust and dirty stuff doesnt stay when you wash the liners, really impressive.

Does anybody has any of those for the 3rd row/trunk?

westerley

We just purchases a 2015 Rogue SV and am thinking about getting a Weathertech cargo area mat. For anyone who has this combo (or similar), what do you do with the cargo mat if you want to change the divide-n-go thingies to something other than a flat floor? Do you just roll the mat up?

Thanks,
W.
Last edited by Rogue One on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing thread

Return to “Rogue Forum”