Warning, Eric Thomas NextLevelMotor.com Huge SCAMMER !!!!

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
tyndago

VandrelSOUSA wrote:Quite funny how you shift the topic of the thread from Next Level to a community in which you were removed from.Let's not mention how over 400 SOUSA members offered advice and warned against Next Level for months on end in a 30 page deep thread.
You are a joke. Hows the getting back your illegally imported car, that you disassembled after ICE came to see it, going?

Got $50 to your name yet? Afford to hire a lawyer?

You, like the rest don't take advice. Its pretty simple. You say you had a 30 page thread, and as you think you are giving the best advice, but you are not even smart enough it seems to take your own.

You kicked me off a forum of idiots that I was trying to help, but as the chief idiot, you can't figure that one out.

Again, I think its funny that the idiots are getting their cars seized. Do it the right way, and you wouldn't have any of those concerns.

Encryptshun
Car: 2005 Xterra

I'm locking this for now. I'll let the appropriate forum mods decide whether to unlock it or not.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

I agree with Encryptshun here. This thread will stay locked for the time being.

Sean and Vandrel,

While I know this is an important debate, I would like to ask that you take your battle off the boards. We appreciate any and all information the two of you can contribute to the world of the Skyline and the situation at hand, but name calling, finger pointing and outright personal attacks do nothing to help those of you stateside get things happening.

Sean has been around the game for quite some time and probably knows the in-and-outs better than anyone here at NICO. If he offers advice, for free, no less, maybe it should be followed.

Vandrel is passionate about what he's trying to accomplish and I understand that. I wish him the best of luck in accomplishing his tasks.

It's nothing personal, guys.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”