Waiting for another AZ R32

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
spekterg35

Hello all,

I bought my R32 from GTR Garage in December. The car is an October 1990 car breathed on (mildly) by Garage Active. I came across the car, and GTR Garage, after a search on a whim. I was already heading to Japan and thought it would be cool to buy a GTR to drive while I'm there, and then ship it back. I talked to both Kunio and Richard at GTR Garage and worked out the details of the purchase and driving the car. They were extremely communicative throughout the entire process and were very up front with the condition of the car and possible issues with me driving the car while I was in Japan. Below is the original ad, and a pic sent by Kunio.

http://www.gtr-garage.com/pages/vehicle ... yline-gt-r

While in Japan, I met up with a couple representatives of GTR Garage in Nagoya for me to inspect and drive the car. The car was in much better condition than described in the ad. We drove the car to YZ Circuit (a small drift oriented track), where I was able to drive it on the track for a couple hours. The car pulled strong and had no noticeable creaks, rattles, or knocks.

Unfortunately, I had to leave the car in Japan until it can be shipped to the US in October. So, much like others, I am in a holding pattern.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

What part of AZ are you in?

spekterg35

I'm in Sierra Vista.

M35Squirrel
Car: 1990 GT-R, 2011 M37

Nice. I saw this car the first day it was listed by GTR Garage and really liked it. I didn't make a move because that Calsonic blue was just a little bit too flashy for me :P

mk3design
Car: 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Congrats on the beautiful car!

Mine is also at the port waiting for shipment. I just signed up here but from what I can see there are quite a few AZ R32 owners already.

GSX-R35
Car: 2010 Black Obsidian TSM Pro Eight R35
1999 Midnight Purple 2 R34 V-spec
1990 Gun Metal Grey Nismo R32

Congrats on joining the ever growing group of Arizona R32 owners! Very nice car you scored!

spekterg35

M35Squirrel wrote:Nice. I saw this car the first day it was listed by GTR Garage and really liked it. I didn't make a move because that Calsonic blue was just a little bit too flashy for me :P
The Calsonic blue was not my first choice. But, after doing some research on G-Active and taking the car as a whole package, I decided I could live with the blue. After seeing the car in person, I am glad I went with it. It's a well done color change and really makes the car somewhat unique. I plan to stray from the original owners "replica" theme, but will be keeping the car calsonic blue.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”