Vibration when driving 60-70 mph

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
VQ37K
Car: Infiniti G37 Coupe

Hello everybody, my question is about my 2010 G37; when I am driving at speeds upwards of 60 mph up to 70 I feel a vibration coming from the front of my vehicle. This vibration is more dominant on the drivers' side of the car and is less noticeable if sitting in the passengers seat. Could this be the result of the front axle being bent? Or the struts? I will take my vehicle to an infinti dealership asap to see if I can get some help with this problem. Is anybody also experiencing the same thing with their G? If anybody has information which could help me please share with me. Also, is it safe to be driving the car at this speed as long this is an issue? Or is it safe at all, regardless of the speed? There is no vibration when I am going 0-60 and the car feels smoothe, but when I reach 60 is when this starts happening. Thanks

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

Could be a wheel out of balance. Any ice or snow, or maybe a wheel weight got knocked off.

VQ37K
Car: Infiniti G37 Coupe

Thanks, I'll mention that when I take it to the dealership. Will post an update soon.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”