Very Good Source for 3D Floor Mats

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
janus287

As a new owner, I'm looking into lots of different things.

One more thing to share. I was looking to get good quality 3D floor mats. Everyone has heard of Weather Tech. But my searches reviewed a very good alternative.

Findway.ca http://www.findway.ca/about_us

They are located in my city (Toronto), but ship through out Canada and US. My wife picked up our mats in person, and they put it on right away, as there were some other customers there who wanted to see how the mats looked.

They are not rubber, but made of the same type of material that you'd expect from OEM floor mats. they are 3D, with high enough lips, and are waterproof. Speaking with the owner, the mats are made in China, but the finishing is done in Canada (i.e. the edges and the button that hold it in place) to ensure quality. I'm very impressed with the quality of these mats, and the price for front and back mats is just $99 Canadian Dollars.

The company has only been in operation since 2010, but they're getting more and more business. Their mats are now sold on-line at Best Buy Canada (not sure about US) and Walmart Canada.

NJGuy
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD

I found out about that company and their floor mats a couple of months back. I wish I had known about them when I bought my EX almost 4 years ago. I would have purchased their mats instead of the OEM all weather mats.

The washable carpet is a nice feature, and I think I would have preferred it over the standard rubber mats. The coverage looks great as well.

It's nice to know that there are more choices available for all weather floor mats. Weathertech products are good, but they tend to be more expensive and have a strong grip on the market mostly due to their name. I'm happy that there are other companies coming into the market and welcome the competition. It's a win for us as consumers. :bigthumb:

janus287, can you take a couple of photos of the mats installed in your car and post them here?

janus287

Well took me a while to figure out how to post pictures.. (browser doesn't seem to support last Java, so couldn't sign up for Photobucket using the "click to prove you are not a robot" button, didn't want to sign up using real facebook account so had to new facebook acct, which required new dummy e-mail.

Anyhow, here are pictures of drivers, passengers and rear mats. Fit is really good. Looks better than rubber to me. Waterproof; to clean just take out and hose down.

ArcticBlue
Car: 2011 AWD Journey/Premium Pkg

They do look excellent. I've been mightily disappointed with the Weathertech mats I bought for my EX. They are stiff, hard, scuff easily, and look cheap.
Live and learn, eh?

janus287

And for all of you in the US, $99 Canadian Dollars is almost free when you convert to US Dollars! Even after shipping, price is unbeatable.

(actually, since we purchased in person, I didn't register on-line, so I don't know what is the US Dollar on-line pricing, but I'm sure would be less $99 in US Dollars).

NJGuy

janus287 wrote:Well took me a while to figure out how to post pictures.. (browser doesn't seem to support last Java, so couldn't sign up for Photobucket using the "click to prove you are not a robot" button, didn't want to sign up using real facebook account so had to new facebook acct, which required new dummy e-mail.

Anyhow, here are pictures of drivers, passengers and rear mats. Fit is really good. Looks better than rubber to me. Waterproof; to clean just take out and hose down.
They look nice! :bigthumb:

Thanks for taking the effort to take the photos and post them. :dblthumb:

NJGuy

I'm not looking for a new set, but for those of you who are I just happened to come across another option on Groupon.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-custom ... mat-liners

I have no idea about the fit or material quality, but it is one of the lower priced sets I've seen.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”