vdc slip extremely hard issue !

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Nat.Youness
Car: Infinity G35

i have a G35 2004, i have this huge problem... since 7 months ago till now and no one can figure out the problem!
my vdc slip light turn on while driving, the car goes on safe mode, the accelerator pedal dont take anymore gas i have to stop aside turn the car off then on and works again.. but recently since summer starts the car doesn't work at all, it only works well in the morning and at night but during the day the lights come on the dash board without even turn the car on.. i discovered that sometimes when i turn the AC ON and wait a while the car works.. and sometimes when the vdc slip lights come on i sometimes notice that the security light is also on.
even when if i go down in a small pothole the lights come on.... :( :'(
when i take it to the dealer i always get on the scan: difference key, tp sensor, app sensor, ftt sensor, oxygen sensor.
i already changed the cam shaft, crank shaft, the tp and app sensor, the car computer, they checked also my wiring.
now the dealer is telling me to change the wiring or the alarm system.
PLEASE HELP if anyone knows the problem or anything i already paid a lot and i really love the car i dont want to get rid of it..
THANKS IN ADVANCE

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Someone somewhere has tapped into something they should not have or did a poor job. You mentioned an alarm system, I would start with that and follow the connections. Does it have an aftermarket stereo too?

Nat.Youness

Well i baught it from a guy i dont know what he has done to her before .. He told me that he added sth for the windows so they can open and close .. I dont think its related to this .. As well as he told me that if i change the gear oil every month it will works fine ... I changed that and nothing happened as well as i checkef all the gear and its in a gd condition ... All the parts i have replaced they are used but original ones .. And each one i changed it couple of times just to make sure its working well .. Should i listen to guy and change all the wiring and the alarm system? Or its not maybe the problem

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

If there is an aftermarket alarm system then someone, somewhere, has hacked into the system and that can be the problem.

What gear oil does he say needs to be changed monthly? No fluids should be changed monthly.

Nat.Youness

So if someone hacked it whats the solution?actually am thinking to get rid of it ..

audtatious

Trace everything to find what's wrong and repair it. That's about all you can do.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”