Vacuum lines for Delcena49

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
fastboatman29212
Car: left this forum. Sold my truck.

This thread is intended to help Delcena49 with her vacuum lines. Please post help if you have any. Follow along with us as we try to fix her vacuum lines under the hood. Hopefully we will succeed!

OK. Delcena, you get to start. Show us what vacuum line is not connected and where it starts and ends.

delcena49
Car: 1981 Datsun 720 4X4 pickup truck

First thing in the morning I will retake the pictures with a pointer. I have to tell you though I hooked all the vacuum lines up myself. I have drove the truck around a little bit but it has developed another problem. It stalls out now. My brother put about a half a gallon of gas in my tank and ever since it dies out going down the road. When holding the gas pedal to the floor it stalls out and dies. I am going to replace the fuel filter but that's a story for another day. I am very appreciative of all your help. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.

fastboatman29212

Ready when you are. We gotta start sometime, or we'll lose momentum.

delcena49
Car: 1981 Datsun 720 4X4 pickup truck

Well it passed smog so I must of done something right. I used your pics and my book and whatever else I could find on the internet and hooked up all the vacuum hoses myself. I was actually surprised it passed smog, but excited to. I want to thank you for all your help. So Thank you so very much for all your help and patience with me. Delcena

fastboatman29212

Wow! Way to go! Enjoy the truck. I like driving mine a lot even though it doesn't really have any pep! It's a very reliable truck and pretty easy to work on.

Return to “Datsun 720”