Update

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
BaldVersa
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S Auto - Red

Ok, so i finally got the bananas out of my camera, and it works, kinda.. i get a 'system error" occasionally.So she turned 2800 this week, still haven't named her. It is a she after all. How many have of you have named your cars?So far, the Clear Coat Bra was a good idea. I have a few dings on the hood above the bra from road hazards. The aftermarket side moulding is worth it I think. The color was matched to the body color code number. I've already put up a few pics of the mirror with map lights. Here it is running, showing temp in F, and pointing East,and west.I'm still waiting for the nub to come in so they can put it in. They ordered the wrong part, so another week goes by.I'm itching for a new stereo w/bluetooth. Armrest too. I did get the bumper guard, but haven't installed it yet. Bad weather. I just washed her and it's going to snow, supposedly.Anyway, here's a few more pics of her. Thanks

KimberKenobi
Car: the Camel

owow!!

My Versa is the Camel (and is a he) ... in case you haven't already picked up on that ROFL!!

glad you got the bananas out of your camera... XoD

Versa Madness
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S HB 6 spd

Your side molding is a nice, clean look. I like it. What is the level of tint that you are running? Looks pretty dark.

BaldVersa

Versa Madness wrote:Your side molding is a nice, clean look. I like it. What is the level of tint that you are running? Looks pretty dark.
50 up front, 5 limo tint in the back. Legal limit in utah.Check out the tint simulator at this site:

http://www.protintutah.com/

Versa Madness
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S HB 6 spd

Wow, I thought that the front was untinted, but I guess it is because the rear is so dark.

Althalus
Car: '07 Nissan Versa Hatch SL CVT

The mirror is sweet, where'd you get it?

BaldVersa

Got it installed locally by a detail shop. It's a : CIPA Auto Dimming Interior Rear View Mirror With Compass, Map Light and Temperature Display 36500. Check out the detail shop. They gold plate stuff also (if ur into that). I might get sunroof with next years tax refund.http://www.geocities.com/atdutah/

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

I need one of those mirrors for my directionally-challenged wife.

And my Versa has been named, as well. It's V2 (V-Squared)... also known as Vince's Vengeance. Vince was my first Versa, and he needed someone to avenge him after the wreck.

Knightro2
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL

That mirror was one thing I really wished was offered in the Versa. When I bought my Xterra (new) back in '04 one of those came with it. I didn't really care about it at the time but I got so used to the autodim feature now I miss it HUGELY! Now I'm the little car in front of the SUV being blinded by the headlights.

Anyhoo, mine is named "Flying Fester". Mainly because the second day I had it I took it out for a spin and ended up getting it airborne over a small hump.

Return to “Versa General Chat”