Well I actually had some time to work on the car lately.
I got all the rear suspension, diff and brakes installed.
Installed the front crossmember, ft struts and brakes, steering column and steering box.
Rebuilt and installed the wiper motor and linkage.
Installed the pedal assy and plumbed the brake and clutch reservoirs with braided steel teflon hose
I also did some work on the heater and dash to fit them around the roll bar and painted the adjustable control arms and T/C rods so they are now ready to install.
I still need a couple more AN fittings (they are on order so I should ahve them soon) then I can start plumbing the brakes.
I also tore down the KA and installed the new crank which required clearancing the block and main girdle and removing the pistong oil squirters (I need to figure out how to modify these to fit later)
I wanted to get the crank in the motor so when I build the new oil pan I am sure that there are no clearance issues due to the increased stroke.
Oh, Yea, I also had all the hardware for the car replated (although i am sure I missed something
)Modified by yellowcar at 4:52 PM 1/13/2009