~The Trading Post~ Buy and Sell your Versa specific parts or

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

If you have Versa specific parts to buy or sell, this is place to list them. This will keep content within the forum better organized and provide a focal point for better exposure to all FS (For Sale) and WTB (Want to Buy) threads.

Here are the rules:

1.) Rules for the classified post:-You must start with one of the following acronyms: FS - Car, WTB - Car, FS - Parts, or WTB - Parts. Please list that title in the topic title as well as the first line of the topic text. -You will list and describe the car or part you are hoping to buy or sell. Pictures for any item for sale are very much appreciated! -If you have multiple items, please list all items in one post rather than individually-You must list pricing information. If you are undecided on a fair price, or don't know, please list "make an offer" or "negotiable". -You will give proper contact information, ie. email, AIM, phone, etc...

2.) Rules for this thread:-ONLY FS OR WTB POSTS ARE ALLOWED. If you need to ask a question, you must contact them as directed. If you need to criticize, you must contact them directly.

3.) Rules for the Versa forum. -If you post your FS or WTB thread outside of this thread, you will receive notification and your thread will be politely moved/merged into this thread. However, if you have some abnormal situation that you think warrants special attention with a post in the regular Versa section, please contact me or Promise Land for approval.

4.) Posts will be deleted after 6 months of being listed to minimze the listings and keep the thread current. If you still have an item for sale or are still trying to find an item, please re-post.

5.) You must have a minimum of 10 posts to add a post for a FS or WTB. Anyone posting with less than 10 will have their classified removed.

Thanks and happy shopping!

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

Steel wheels (painted Satin Black, no TPMS sensors)
OEM Springs
OEM Brake Hoses (front / rear)
'09 Front Grille (chrome is covered with flat black vinyl)
Metra wiring harness kit + antenna adaptor
SPC rear camber shims (one pair)
One SPC front camber bolt (I lost one somewhere)

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

i have a rear under brace and rear sway bar for sale, my car is to low for them anymore.

$75 shipped for the brace.
$100 shipped for the sway bar.
both for $150 shipped.

pm if interested.

edit

i also have a front under brace for sale $75 shipped.

silverarrow27

Stillen rear roof wing still in it's primered state unpainted. Was mounted on my 07 Versa for the last year. $100 picked up in Banning, CA 92220. I am a few months off from paying off the car and it will be given to my mom and I will have to buy a new toy.

PM if interested! Price is firm.

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

OEM radio for a 2009 nissan cube (CD player)
Contact
chomp_sticks@ yahoo

Image[/url]

c31lima
Car: 2010 Versa HB

OEM CD deck from 2010 versa hatch great condition, no scratches or dings.
Make an offer, with shipping included.
In 80911 so you can figure out shipping, to include in offer.
Priced on ebay at $175, be fair and it's yours, I'd rather sell it here than have a dealer haggle over the price with me.

Message me if interested.

anthony870
Car: '11 Nissan Juke 1.6L Turbo S
'09 Nissan Versa 1.8L S H/B (traded)

So as you all may know, I traded in my '09 Versa in July of last year and had a lot of parts that I took off for someone to buy. However they traded in their Versa before they bought the parts so now they are up for grabs. Looking for more local sales. Don't really want to hassle with shipping. I will be in Atlanta on April 22 for Import Alliance and would be willing to transport some items during then if anyone is interested.

Stock Parts:

OEM oil and radiator cap
OEM antenna
OEM turn signal switch w/o fog lights
4x OEM steel wheels & lugs w/o tpms
OEM intake
OEM front license plate bracket

Aftermarket Parts:

Image Nissan trunk net
Image Beige Eonon headrest monitors
Image Nissan bug guard
DC Strut Bar(SOLD)
Image Dual beam 6000k 35W HID kit
Image LED reverse lights

Think that is all I have but will look through garage and see if there is anything else I missed. Feel free to message me for more information and pricing. Please send me a private message so it will show up in my email as I don't get on here everyday. Or you can email me directly at [email protected]. Please serious inquiring only.

williamk10
Car: '07 Versa SL

Side window visors. OEM, taken off the car. $40 obo plus shipping

thereelam
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa Hatchback * Base *

williamk10 wrote:Selling Stillen exhaust. Purchased from VersaSpeed for $260, selling for half the price at $130, plus shipping.

http://www.shop.versaspeed.com/STILLEN- ... 508170.htm

Great fitment, quiet at low revs, sounds nice. Converting back to stock so time to sell parts off. E mail me at [email protected] as I'm not here often.
I would love to purchase your stillen exhaust, i have a 2009, will that model work for my car ?

thereelam

anthony870 wrote:So as you all may know, I traded in my '09 Versa in July of last year and had a lot of parts that I took off for someone to buy. However they traded in their Versa before they bought the parts so now they are up for grabs. Looking for more local sales. Don't really want to hassle with shipping. I will be in Atlanta on April 22 for Import Alliance and would be willing to transport some items during then if anyone is interested.

Stock Parts:

OEM oil and radiator cap
OEM antenna
OEM turn signal switch w/o fog lights
4x OEM steel wheels & lugs w/o tpms
OEM intake
OEM front license plate bracket

Aftermarket Parts:

Image Nissan trunk net
Image Beige Eonon headrest monitors
Image Nissan bug guard
DC Strut Bar(SOLD)
Image Dual beam 6000k 35W HID kit
Image LED reverse lights

Think that is all I have but will look through garage and see if there is anything else I missed. Feel free to message me for more information and pricing. Please send me a private message so it will show up in my email as I don't get on here everyday. Or you can email me directly at [email protected]. Please serious inquiring only.

I dont know much about the intake can you tell me about the OEM intake ? i live in california but i mean it should not be that big a deal.

thereelam

also, how much are the monitors going for ? and are you selling the bumper protector ?

thereelam

Promise Land wrote:Steel wheels (painted Satin Black, no TPMS sensors)
OEM Springs
OEM Brake Hoses (front / rear)
'09 Front Grille (chrome is covered with flat black vinyl)
Metra wiring harness kit + antenna adaptor
SPC rear camber shims (one pair)
One SPC front camber bolt (I lost one somewhere)

I am interested in the Springs, how much are you asking for ?

anthony870

thereelam wrote:I dont know much about the intake can you tell me about the OEM intake ? i live in california but i mean it should not be that big a deal.
The OEM intake is the intake system that came on the car when I drove it off the lot. It comes with a new filter. I replaced it with the Fujita CAI and left it on there when I traded the Versa for the Juke. I would rather not ship anything but since the parts dont seem to be selling locally I guess I will have to if I want them out of the garage.
thereelam wrote:also, how much are the monitors going for ? and are you selling the bumper protector ?
I might have gotten rid of the headrest monitors but am not sure yet. Will let you know. As for the bumper protector, it still on the Versa.
anthony870 wrote:Please send me a private message so it will show up in my email as I don't get on here everyday. Or you can email me directly at [email protected]. Please serious inquiring only.

williamk10
Car: '07 Versa SL

So i'm moving on from the Versa so I have more things to sell. As most of you may know, I had a car PC in the Versa, custom dash with 7" touch screen molded in. I am selling the dash with the touchscreen. The screen has VGA input for a computer, as well as composite inputs for a rear view camera. I also molded the cubby hole so that it accepts a single din cd player. If you are looking to add a car pc, this is what you need. All the hard work was already done, all you need to do is plug in a laptop, or build a mini pc and use a 12v power adaptor and you can have a car pc to play all your music and videos.

$150

I am also selling my grill, painted metallic grey.

$100

DC Sports strut bar

$75

All items located in Vancouver, BC. E mail me as I do not check her often. [email protected]

Gr8dave37
Car: 2008 Blue Onyx Versa S

So...As my car is dead, and I have replaced with a 2010 Honda CRV (I needed an SUV), I have a few parts for sale. I have my wheels, they are 225/40 R18's. 2 of the tires are almost new, 2 are pretty worn, they are Nexen 5000's One wheel has a ding on it where I hit the curb, all tires come with the Versa TPMS sensors. I also have a set of NF210 lowering springs they are used, but are in decent shape, and I have a set of hub caps from the original car also in good if not perfect shape. One last thing I have the fog light finishers (the black plastic parts that go in the blanks so you don't have to cut the stock ones).

I was looking for about $450 for the wheels, $140 for the springs and make me an offer on the hubs..and say $20 on the finishers(they are new)

xtwoonamatchx
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Hey guys and girls,

Since I sold my Versa I have a couple odds and ends that I would like to sell. These are all used parts and show wear. All of these parts are BEST OFFER. I will be shipping from 21015, however I am near Baltimore, MD and would much prefer to not ship.

If you are interested in any of the items and would like more pictures feel free to email me at [email protected].

First is a set of Sentra OEM hubcaps. They are beat up, and I will clean them before I give them to you. These are perfect if you are using your steel wheels for winter rims. They fit on our OEM steel wheels with the sentra lug nuts (which I will include). They shake a little if you are on a rough road, but on normal roads you can't tell.

Second I have a set of fiberglass eyelids found here. Ive had them for a while and painted them black. Probably could use a sanding and one more coat of black. Also the tip on one of them is bent but NOT creased.... probably a bit of heat to put it back...

Third I have a set of fog light covers. They are the OEM ones for Versa with foglights. I took Blind Snyper's idea and put mesh over the driver side one to get more air to my intake. Since I have OCD I did the other one to match. I had used these when I had fog lights but when they got kicked in by some punk kid I added the mesh. If you have aftermarket fogs and they sit back a bit you could use these over the fogs as well.

In addition to this I have the OEM headunit (SINGLE CD).

I also have a set of OEM Steel wheels with goodyear tires. I can have pictures and better details tomorrow but I believe they have about 50% tread left. These would include the TPMS sensors. I will NOT ship these. Local pickup only. I would like to get $150 for them but will have pics tomorrow!

silverarrow27

Mine screwed up and looking to buy a good working one. Please post here or email me.

cjsplayboy
Car: Nissan Tiida

Gr8dave37 wrote:So...As my car is dead, and I have replaced with a 2010 Honda CRV (I needed an SUV), I have a few parts for sale. I have my wheels, they are 225/40 R18's. 2 of the tires are almost new, 2 are pretty worn, they are Nexen 5000's One wheel has a ding on it where I hit the curb, all tires come with the Versa TPMS sensors. I also have a set of NF210 lowering springs they are used, but are in decent shape, and I have a set of hub caps from the original car also in good if not perfect shape. One last thing I have the fog light finishers (the black plastic parts that go in the blanks so you don't have to cut the stock ones).

I was looking for about $450 for the wheels, $140 for the springs and make me an offer on the hubs..and say $20 on the finishers(they are new)
i am interested in the springs. can you do a better price for me please?

cjsplayboy
Car: Nissan Tiida

[quote="williamk10"]So i'm moving on from the Versa so I have more things to sell. As most of you may know, I had a car PC in the Versa, custom dash with 7" touch screen molded in. I am selling the dash with the touchscreen. The screen has VGA input for a computer, as well as composite inputs for a rear view camera. I also molded the cubby hole so that it accepts a single din cd player. If you are looking to add a car pc, this is what you need. All the hard work was already done, all you need to do is plug in a laptop, or build a mini pc and use a 12v power adaptor and you can have a car pc to play all your music and videos.

$150
i have $100

07lownslow
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa

Dc Sports Intake
NTD Throttle Controller

I have a brand new never used lightweight crank pulley from Non Stop Tuning for sale. 110 shipped brand new never been put on. Pm me if interested...willing to negotiate

07lownslow
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa

Dc Sports Intake
NTD Throttle Controller

07lownslow wrote:I have a brand new never used lightweight crank pulley from Non Stop Tuning for sale. 110 shipped brand new never been put on. Pm me if interested...willing to negotiate
If you are interested in this pulley please email me at [email protected] i am still willing to negotiate...need gone asap

DEVST8r

williamk10 wrote:So i'm moving on from the Versa so I have more things to sell. As most of you may know, I had a car PC in the Versa, custom dash with 7" touch screen molded in. I am selling the dash with the touchscreen. The screen has VGA input for a computer, as well as composite inputs for a rear view camera. I also molded the cubby hole so that it accepts a single din cd player. If you are looking to add a car pc, this is what you need. All the hard work was already done, all you need to do is plug in a laptop, or build a mini pc and use a 12v power adaptor and you can have a car pc to play all your music and videos.

$150

I am also selling my grill, painted metallic grey.
im a few years too late huh

$100

DC Sports strut bar

$75

All items located in Vancouver, BC. E mail me as I do not check her often. [email protected]

SVTfocusO3
Car: 2009 versa

Looking to buy some lowering springs. please let me know.

GapRunr

I'm looking for the head unit that has the iPod buttons on it. I believe it is a CY06G.

Anyone do an upgrade to an aftermarket stereo and have an OEM unit kicking around?

ME18VERSA
Car: 09 nissan versa
89 5.0 mustang

I have a Home made axle back for my versa that im parting with shoot me a offer for it

Raytor
Car: 2010 Nissan Versa S HB

Greetings -

The connector to the left rear speed sensor on our 2010 Versa HB shorted out at the wiring connector, melting the plastic plug.
Looking to buy just the pig tail (the connector and a few inches of wire.)
I'm told the wiring harness part number is identical for all Versa HBs, 2009 thru 2013, so any of these would work. Sedans, maybe not so much.

Thanks in advance - an email to reach me easily is [email protected]

anthony870

Hey all. So I am back and looking for some aftermarket and stock goodies to put on my 2012 hatchback.

Parts I am looking for:

DC CAI
DC cat back
DC strut bar
OEM fog kit
OEM bumper cover
OEM window visors
lowering springs
older model intake manifold with engine cover

If you have any of these then please send me a private message or email me ([email protected]) with pics and a price + shipping unless you are in middle TN.

anthony870

It wouldn't let me edit my post but here is stuff I am still looking for.
anthony870 wrote:
Parts I am looking for:

DC CAI
DC cat back
DC strut bar
OEM bumper covers
OEM window visors

If you have any of these then please send me a private message or email me ([email protected]) with pics and a price + shipping unless you are in middle TN.

Atx_Versa
Car: 2008 Nissa Versa SL

Hi guys...

I have set of Brand New HID Retro Fit Headlamps with the BMW style Halos.

These were assembled by:Versa | Lightwerkz Gallery

Come with HID bulbs already and everything you need to install.

I never installed them bc shortly after I purchased a mazdaspeed3 and sold the Versa.

Asking $1000 + shipping (OBO seriously throw me any offer) willing to arrange for payments.

Boxes weigh about 15 lbs each and I'm shipping them from Austin, TX 78748.

call or text me at 512.299.6349 for any questions or email me directly [email protected]

I can text you pictures also.

Thanks for looking!

anthony870

It wouldn't let me edit my post but here is stuff I am still looking for.
anthony870 wrote:
Parts I am looking for:

DC CAI
DC cat back
OEM bumper covers
OEM window visors
Stillen mid spoiler
Stock ECU
OEM hatch cover
Ultra Racing braces

Return to “Versa General Chat”