The New Guy

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Chucktown_1843
Car: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.8L S

Hey so my name is Steven, Im from Summerville, SC. Just outside Charlestown. I just got myself a Versa.Its a 2010 Hatchback S. 1.8L Automatic Red Rave, Black Interior

Recently had a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant. The timing belt snapped and bent the rods/valves, so I didnt feel like sinking anymore money into her. So I ended up get this car as it was one of the better cars in my price range. Just wish the engine had a little more ummp to it. Maybe Ill turbo it sometime down the road and swap in the 6 speed.

So some mods I plan on doing in the near future are:-5000K (Pure White) HIDs. [Are the bulbs for this car 9003/H4]-Fog lights with 3000K HIDs [My car didnt come with fogs]-Blacked Out head light houseing[does anyone make these with Projectors]-Tinted Tails [Does anyone have of pic of these on a red versa]-Factory rear window visor spoiler thingy whatchamacallit-Rims [Probally 17's or 18's]-7" touch screen with Ipod/SAT/NAV/Bluetooth/Backup Cam-Got 2 12s already but there doesnt seem to be a lot of room in the trunk for these. [Does anyone have a system in there car]Thats about it. Then Ill start on the performance mods.

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

First of all, welcome to our little place!

You had so many questions, let's answer them one by one.

-5000K (Pure White) HIDs. [Are the bulbs for this car 9003/H4]

The H4 are crrect. Check out our "Sponsor Spotlight" thread in the General Chat. We have a couple sponsors that sell HIDs and will take good care of you.

-Fog lights with 3000K HIDs [My car didnt come with fogs]

I am just about to finish up putting them in my S model. I will have the edited footage in the next couple of weeks.

-Blacked Out head light housing [does anyone make these with Projectors]

Yes, a few of our members have them. Check out #1Tango's sedan. He has a great set of them and can help you find the best set. I just put a set of Tiida projector lamps on.

-Tinted Tails [Does anyone have of pic of these on a red versa]

I know we have white, black, and blue. I can't remember a red hatch with them yet.

-Factory rear window visor spoiler thingy whatchamacallit

Rear spoiler. Check out the marketplace up top in the FAQ section.

-Rims [Probally 17's or 18's]

17x7 is the favorite usually. I know of one person with 18's and he says they are a little too stiff. Superskunk has 20's.

-7" touch screen with Ipod/SAT/NAV/Bluetooth/Backup Cam

Check out the Audio section. These are getting really popular.

-Got 2 12s already but there doesnt seem to be a lot of room in the trunk for these. [Does anyone have a system in there car]

Yep, check the Audio section.

Return to “Versa General Chat”