The web's first forum dedicated to Nissan's groundbreaking electric car, the Nissan Leaf.
In this article, four experts who have driven both cars weigh in on the pros and cons of ownership and their opinions on what the future holds for both cars. http://www.thecarconnection.com/marty-b ... ctric-cars
- Posts: 13085
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:15 pm
- Car: 2013 MazdaSpeed3, '00 Honda Insight, '05 Frontier, '77 620, '72 240Z w/RB25, '68 510, '67 WRL411, '67.5 SPL 311, '64 Bluebird, '63 NL320, '60 Bluebird
Really interested in both cars and I have never owned or driven any E-car before.
Nissan Sentra SE-R
-Weathertech Floor Liners
-Shocks X Struts
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm
- Location: Pacific
- Car: Nissan Verza 2007
Very interesting, I think both cars are game-changers.
- Posts: 2136
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:48 am
- Location: Southern Alberta, Canada
- Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue, SL FWD, Gotham Gray
Sweet find, Bex
SBD Grounding Kit | BC Type-BR Coilovers | K&N Typhoon
2008 Altima Coupe 3.5SE: More than 144,000 miles and going strong!
- Posts: 7430
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:51 am
- Location: DongGuan, Guangdong, China
- Car: '08 Alti-Coupe 3.5SE; '05 'Rollolla
Return to Leaf Forum