TCE offers Wilwood and TCE/Wilwood product and value

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Todd TCE

Greetings members!

Todd, owner of TCE Performance Products in AZ here taking on a few months of vendor support to make you aware of the great deals TCE offers on Wilwood factory and TCE/Wilwood Big Brake Kits!

TCE offers the full line of kits for the 350/370Z and its cousins the G35/G37. But in addition to that we also produce a few custom kits including our track ready W6A front kit for the 350 platform. Looking ahead we may venture into the 370 with that same upgrade.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/350z/g35/kits-9/

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/370z/g37/kits-33/

Like the looks of the W6A caliper for your 350/G35? We can make your car shine with these awesome calipers as a substitution for the FNSL6! A true TCE exclusive.

*And of course being a 21yr Wilwood dealer TCE also offers all Wilwood kits and products at prices that just can't be beat. Needing a master cylinder or replacement parts for your existing kit? TCE stocks many service parts as well a s huge selection of pads for nearly all Wilwood calipers- in both street and track compounds.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/service-parts/

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/brake-pads/

**Need design help? TCE offers design and consultation on big brake builds (fee) as well as one of the most comprehensive online interactive bias and dual master cylinder set-up calculators around.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/bias-calculator/

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/dual-mc-calc/

Serving Wilwood brake customers since 1993~!

Todd TCE

Just looked over the January 2014 price list from Wilwood.

I'm happy to say that there are no price change relative to the popular 350/G35 or 370/G37 kits listed on the TCE web page. For cross reference I also checked the 240SX kits and they too remain at rock bottom deal prices!

Here's to 2014!

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

I would assume there is a noticeable breaking difference between even the lower-end Wilwood products and, say, the Akebono sport system?

Todd TCE

I'm not clear on exactly what you mean by "lower end Wilwood product" as there is only one caliper set (with optional rotor diameters for wheel size) for the kits. Both 13 and 14" front kits are now fit with the forged narrow super lite FNSL6 calipers to day. The rears a radial mount four pot Dynapro.

As for comparisons...that's always a tough one. Will one stop you shorter? Probably not. I'm sure both are capable of maximizing tire torque. Will one hold up better for track use? Perhaps; greater rotor diameters will help in keeping temps under control and reduce caliper demand. Pedal response and modulation differences? Could be, we'd have to compare some hard data.

Of course there's likely a weight difference also, perhaps a piston material difference, pad options, ease of service, cost of parts...the list goes on.

Comparing a kit is certainly something I'd expect folks to do. Determining what makes one better than another is often difficult to quantify is all.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Took a quick glance and it seemed there were multiple options. My mistake

From a factory perspective I'm sure the rotors will be much lighter as the rotors that come with the Akebono's are boat anchors. Upgrades from the base setup is a definite.

Todd TCE

I feel it's a fine product. And the prices are very attractive compared to others.

Brake kit purchases come down to three things:

1. What size works for you? What can you fit inside your chosen wheel.
2. What's the (true) intended use or application; street, street/strip, street/occasional track, balls out racing, or just show/shine.
3. What's your buget?

Pick two. You'll seldom hit the trifecta, something usually gives.

Please excuse me if I'm not one to do a lot of chest thumping comparing to other offerings. I'm keenly aware there a often people wanting to take exaggerated claims to task quickly. A firm believer of 'shop and compare' and if what I have to offer meets your needs/goals I am more than happy to help with product and service.

*When it comes to Wilwood product there are few who know them as well, for as long, and have the pricing to match.

Mudgen
Car: 2011 Graphite Shadow G37x sedan (Jezebel), 2011 Dark Gray Metallic Subaru WRX sedan (Darth), 2006 F150 XLT 4x4 5.4L 4OT (Big Brown)

Todd TCE wrote:
Please excuse me if I'm not one to do a lot of chest thumping comparing to other offerings.
It's the most endearing thing about this thread, and contributes greatly to your credibility. For me, at least.

Todd TCE

Just trying to keep it real.

Always happy to discuss options and comparisons to other products on the phone. I don't find a lot of good comes from creating potential argumentative statements about other vendors or suppliers on a forum. It usually takes a turn for the bad pretty quickly.

If you, or anyone, has some specific questions or needs some help with product selection I'm always willing to help out. :cool:

Todd TCE

Wouldn't want readers to forget the "always" deals on Wilwood and TCE/Wilwood related product, all day, everyday.

From complete kits to service parts TCE is your one source for all things Wilwood!

Todd TCE

Pushing the mind blowing 4X Kit (four wheel) Big Brake kit!

Todd TCE

Still the best deals in town. See what TCE can do for you.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”