Tanabe strut bar

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

i got this from my wife as a christmas gift and of course i couldnt wait one day to install it....check it out guys, installation was about 20 minutes only

as you can see the installation is very simple and straight forward and the hood prop is completely usable, even know i dont need it he he!

completely woth the retail price $115 but my wife got a good deal from the crew at micro image...thanks you so much guys

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

That looks awesome man! I was looking at those but I don't know if its necessary.

cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

KromCube wrote:That looks awesome man! I was looking at those but I don't know if its necessary.
Like night and day.....even if your not too aggressive in the driving department it will help make the car feel more stable when on the freeway or if a truck passes you by or hopefully you won't have to...but any emergency manuvers....and if you add Tanabe/Eibach Springs then it will be a really nice handling vehicle.

jerryc41
Car: 2009 Cube SL

Let us know if it make a difference.

What did you mean about the hood prop? "the hood prop is completely usable, even know i dont need it he he!"

damian666robin

jerryc41 wrote:Let us know if it make a difference.

What did you mean about the hood prop? "the hood prop is completely usable, even know i dont need it he he!"
with the dc sports and the stillen you can,t use the hood prop anymore unless you modify it, with the tanabe as you can see in the pic is completely usable...on my case i have the nrg hood dampers thats why i said i still dont use it but is good to see products that you know it will fit oem perfect

jerryc41
Car: 2009 Cube SL

Where did you get the NRG hood dampers? I couldn't find anhone who lists them for the Cube.

damian666robin

jerryc41 wrote:Where did you get the NRG hood dampers? I couldn't find anhone who lists them for the Cube.
yeah is not the first time i hear that, the big guy from NRG quited so the company is having some regrouping to do from now...i will call them tomorrow and see what they say i will keep you guys updated...

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

Try Cubeperformance.com. They have them is carbon fiber or chrome.

Return to “Cube Forum”