Stillen Intake

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
suby01
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35x

stillen intake Installation difficulty - Very EasyInstall time - 20 minsCost - approx. $420.00Advantages - 7 whp gain. better mpg 2-2.5. sounds meaner then a lion trying to fight off heard of untamed emus? lol after 3k rpm Disadvantages - can possibly get annoying to some at high revs. and most important a lil bit tougher to run from the at night.video thread herehttp://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/262053

suby01
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35x

sexcpr69
Car: 2006 g35x

yo that s*** sound mad nice with the stillen wayy better than the stock i got to say im tryna do some reasearch on what im gonna put in its either stillen or jwt pop charger with z tube

abice
Car: 2009 Infiniti G37

which stillen is it Gen 3 thats what i just bought but i have to cut holes where the old air filters were so that the pipes can stretch in front of the radiator??? should the dealer do it or is it something i can do, it comes with install instructions, it seems easy. what about the bumper coming off is that an issue?? dealer says i need to un bolt fascia and bumper to turn bumper toward the ground to get in there to cut the holes, makes sense, sounds easy. Could i do it, im not tech and i have little experience under the hood. is it still something i could do?

AND SUBY i used punctuation and sentences you have to help me now... ahhhhhhhaha lol

Father_Flanagan

abice wrote:which stillen is it Gen 3 thats what i just bought but i have to cut holes where the old air filters were so that the pipes can stretch in front of the radiator??? should the dealer do it or is it something i can do, it comes with install instructions, it seems easy. what about the bumper coming off is that an issue?? dealer says i need to un bolt fascia and bumper to turn bumper toward the ground to get in there to cut the holes, makes sense, sounds easy. Could i do it, im not tech and i have little experience under the hood. is it still something i could do?

AND SUBY i used punctuation and sentences you have to help me now... ahhhhhhhaha lol
He did! What is this world coming to? Finally someone who can take a proper ribbing and come back tip-top!

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”