Stillen fascia Black with... ?????

All things Altima Coupe.
JIBRIL4life
Car: 2.5s 6MT Altima Coupe

Alright so i quickly did this in like 2 minutes literally, XXposive wanted me to post somethign up quick.

By the way I am super sorry to whoever's coupe i used please chime in and say its your i do feel bad but i need one with a stillen fascia and i needed it black.

Yellow

Red

Purple

Orange

Grey

Green

Blue

Black

There was only 8 choices for the poll.

There was another option i did which is white

White

JVLeGa
Car: 08' Precision Grey 2.5 Alti Coupe w/Premium Pkg.

u should try silver, would look kinda hot

AltiCoupeDriver
Car: 2008 3.5 SE Nissan Altima Coupe

I'd say accent everything on the fascia except for the grille because that would be too much for a super black coupe. I'm not sure which color.

Oh yeah, I love that RSX's front plates. VTAK yO!11

mikegtr06
Car: 1995 180sx

I voted grey because it's subtle but stands out enough... But if you want to go wild and do alot more accents everywhere go with green

Blackmobile
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S Super Black

AltiCoupeDriver wrote:Oh yeah, I love that RSX's front plates. VTAK yO!11
does that say VTEC CHICK OR VTEC HICK??

i say grey accents too, red would be nice if you also had something else on your car that's got red accents, like rims with a red stripe

RobPaulson
Car: 2013 Subaru WRX

uuumm thats going to look absolutely horrendous until you complete the entire color scheme. dont do it unless your going to go big and color scheme the entire exterior of the car.

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

damit u stole my idea i was literally about to make a post about this but only grey and red bc i was wondering which would be better . . . i can guarnentee that mike aka the kids coupe this is is stoked u used his pic lol . . . i think grey red or blue but u need a tru photoshop bc then itll show true coloring no offense but mendi needs to hop on this . . i love u my canadian friend please do this legitly so we dont have to stare at paint photshopping lol

PHENOMenalVinyl

Blackmobile wrote:does that say VTEC CHICK OR VTEC HICK?? i say grey accents too, red would be nice if you also had something else on your car that's got red accents, like rims with a red stripe
so if you have a million red lites could this red work . . . im also painting my headlights so i can do red inside them also accenting it more ?

JIBRIL4life

i think he means you would have to go with more like maybe rear diffuser, roof, rims, side mirrors, and accents on vents with side skirt and rear rockers.

I said i did it bad, wasnt claiming any fame and it was done in PS just as a quick job. :P

And hey 2 mins to do 9 pictures aint bad

jdeb101
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

I like grey!

alticoupe3.5
Car: NISSAN ALTIMA COUPE

get someone to do a photoshop of all the colors......i like the red and orange

theoctopussi
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5 6MT

flat black trimming... sexy

dangeris
Car: 08 Code Red 3.5
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

not feeling it...sorry

Blackmobile

the great thing about flat black, is that you can get the stillen skirts, rear corners and spoiler and just not paint any of it and it'll all match.

dangeris
Car: 08 Code Red 3.5
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Blackmobile wrote:the great thing about flat black, is that you can get the stillen skirts, rear corners and spoiler and just not paint any of it and it'll all match.
But that would look so unfinished. Why would you do that? and also that would depend if the mold didn't do anything funky to it. I know when I got my Stillen fascia, there was a couple of white streaks down the middle. I found out later it was the release agent they used that caused the streaks so my paint guy had to paint it matte black to cover it.

PHENOMenalVinyl

dangeris wrote:not feeling it...sorry
wat about the grey???????? i got the blk and grey rims

Blackmobile

they would be matte black accents

but yeah, if there's any marks/streaks from the factory then it wouldn't work out very well.

i thought of what a matte black combo would look like, if the stillen fascia was painted black with matte black accents, side skirts and rear corners matte black, and maybe paint the hood matte black too... might be a good look

headhunt3r
Car: Altima Coupe 2.5S w/ CVT

The orange i think would look good if you carry that same accent all throughout the car (nice that interior lighting is already orange!)

PHENOMenalVinyl

Blackmobile wrote:they would be matte black accents

but yeah, if there's any marks/streaks from the factory then it wouldn't work out very well.

i thought of what a matte black combo would look like, if the stillen fascia was painted black with matte black accents, side skirts and rear corners matte black, and maybe paint the hood matte black too... might be a good look
i thought of this idea a while ago but the only way itd be worth it is to get everything painted at once but even then it might cost 700-1000 just for paint then which SUCKS alot

michaelthepsycho
Car: 09 Maxima S

Silver or white. Silver looks good on two-blade grilles. I know because of a Camry. Very VIP!

JIBRIL4life

MEHDI!!!!!

Hey fellow canuck can you maybe whip up some better images of the top 4 on the list?

I buy u a beer when we meet!

XXplosive990
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5 CVT

lol +1 on the photoshops, im thinking gray would look the nicest but thanks to jibril for posting this up. haha i love the quicky photoshops.

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

I'm going with blue on mine, but not that vibrant, it's going to be really dark and subtle. with a little flat black here and there maybe.

We will see how it looks when it's done, has anyone two-toned their Stillen fascia on a black coupe yet ???

dimitrinassis001
Car: Altima Coupe

I would say try and match your wheels (assuming ur getting something else) otherwise try silver I guess.

XXplosive990
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5 CVT

i dont think anyone has done the two colors on the black coupe yet, not knowing watd itd look like is wats keepin me from gettin my fascia

saywat

neon green the first like of the upper grill then pink, then orange..then paint the middle part of the lower lip blue

something like this

Ajxizzo
Car: Altima Coupe

Hah that's my coupe. I'm a new member and that's an older picture of my car and the rsx is my sisters car. Therefore the plate says VTEC CHICK haha. My coupe has come a long way since then for a four banger.

Unfkwthabl
Car: 2.5 Nissan Altima Coupe

Since grey is the color of choice I thought why not help you out with a photoshop. I took the pic u had and played around with it. I know its a horrible job and looks fake but i hope it helps.. :chuckle:

downedzephyr
Car: 09 Altima Coupe 3.5se

ew. looks horrible imo.
but it's your money and car, do with it as you like

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”