SOCAL: Trade my chrome A/C wheels for yours?

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
mattyfo0z
Car: 2oo8 CVT - 3.5 SE

I'm looking to trade my wheels for some that aren't chrome... I wanna paint these wheels gloss black, but I haven't heard too many good results from people trying to paint chrome wheels - other than if they go the powder-coating route.

So since I'm looking to trade wheels, I'm hoping I could find somebody in the SOCAL area that wants chrome wheels, or maybe wants to trade for some aftermarket wheels + tires. Let me know.

Here's a pic of the wheels that I grabbed from Google (except mine are chrome plated, obviously)... I'll get some of my car if anybody really wants.

mattyfo0z

bump

joshuatim11
Car: Nissan Altima 2009

The wheels are looking good. I have the same design but not in same condition.

mattyfo0z

Are you interested in trading wheels still, though? I mean, depending on how bad your wheels are, in addition to the tire tread, I'm sure either one of us could put some cash on top to make the trade even.

mattyfo0z

Here's a picture I took of my car back when I first got it.. I think one or two of the wheels have some curbage (used car, was a chick driver before :facepalm: ), but nothing too crazy. They look really good, and I get alotta compliments on them but they're just not for me.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”