Getting out of the Sentra Game

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
campground man
Car: 1990 Ca18det B12 Sentra

Hey guys, It's been awhile. Sorry to say but I'm getting rid of my two Sentras. I recently had an issue with the valve train making all kinds of noise so I figured it's time to retire it. I've got a Ca18de engine with all the valve train with it (spare) to fix the det engine - but I'm needing something more reliable and 20+ yo cars are always having something to go down on them from suspension to engine.

If anyone is interested it's located in Kentucky and all I want is $1500.00 dollars.

It's a 90 sentra with Sunny ZX ground effects and grille (one of the only ones imported cost me $1k to import the parts)

It's got the Ca18de trans, Front Mount Intercooler, Haltec computer (cost me 1k), decent paint, all new OEM interior, Pulsar Calipers, SER rear calipers, Pulsar sways, Pulsar steering wheel, Pulsar Mirrors, 15x6 200sx rims.

These pics are about 2 years old.

The Blue SER is for sale also for $3500 with tons of bolt ons. Look Below for more info.

91 SE-R:

New OEM Black Carpet
New Axles
New Balljoints
New Hubs
New TailLights
New Emblems
New door handles, cowl, windshield
Tsuru Grille/headlights
Magnaflow Exhaust
Recovered Imitation Leather Interior, New headliner
Power Door Locks, Power Windows
Hyperco Springs
Adjustable Struts
2 YO paint Job
Sunny Ground effects and bumpers
Tsuru Steering Wheel
Kosei K1 Rims 15x7 (not pictured)
Maxima Calipers in rear with NX2000 rotors
slotted and drilled front rotors with NX2000 calipers
Altima Master Cylinder
Inifiniti G20 Trans with 50k on it
Spare Long Block Engine and Powercoated Red Valve Cover

The Bad things: Switch for the Power Windows has a loose connection - sometimes works the driver door, sometimes doesn't. The filled in section on the center of the front bumper came off - needs sanded and repainted.

$3500 dollars -

606-573-9009

[email protected]

606-573-9009

[email protected]

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”