S14 with the "iron duke" CA18

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
crash6541

Nissan, how do you do it? An engine that is 23 years old and still today there are companys interested enough to keep coming up with new technology and new parts specifically for the CA18DET. True testiment to the motor and peoples demand to keep building them!

Here is an S14 fitted with a CA. Same motor mounts same tranny mounts same driveshaft.

Car is for sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Silvia-S ... 2567386781

crash6541

if anyone is working on a CA and needs help i'd be more than happy to email and pass along any info that i can!

Hoffman5982
Car: '95 sr20det 240sx

To be honest, I'm not surprised the winner took money over an incomplete car(no a/c, cruise, horn, ebrake, speedo, and messed up sunroof). Not saying the car isn't nice, but if you are building it for a charity, make sure everything works correctly.

crash6541

ha...well she was a 47 year old woman with the heart of charity and driving skillset more adaptable to a Toyota Prius. And for $50 to win a car with $35,000 worth of upgrades I'd say those are minor tinkering items that no body would mind playing with on the weekend. To be honest...I built the car and was literally tapped out on funds to complete those minor details so it got to the point of "having" to be done. Needless to say, her son was heartbroken that she took the money over the car :)

Return to “240sx General Discussion”