s14 fuse panel help?!!!!

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
quickline23

i have no turn signals as of right now in my 98 kouki. i was wondering if anyone has the fuse panel diagram cuz my car doesnt and i dont have the owners manual. any help would be appreciated i need to get my turn signal working again. also is there a relay that could be bad and if so where would that be also??

motoman399
Car: 98' wrecked (RHD coming soon) 240

do your hazards work? it could be your flasher. i think its under the dash, a little black box next to an orangeish one that is your beeper if you leave your lights on. i would look at that first.

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

yes. you can pull out the fuse to see if its broken. if not, the lever multifunction swith is bad, the copper connections may be burnt or corroded, its fairly common. fusebox is under drivers dash, i believe the relay is built in the turn lever

quickline23

i will look into these things i know where the fuse box is but i dont kno where the fuse is and i dont want to start pulling out 20 of them does anyone have a diagram for them?

samxini
Car: '95 240sx w/Kouki conversion

Here's a FSM http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/240sx/

So check if your hazards work at all first, then get back to us.

quickline23

samxini wrote:Here's a FSM http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/240sx/

So check if your hazards work at all first, then get back to us.
thanks and the hazards do not work i just checked them so is it the flasher? or what else could it be also under the steering wheel is like a light whining sound could it be the flasher?

motoman399
Car: 98' wrecked (RHD coming soon) 240

yep its the flasher. i had that same wining sound when mine went bad. so boom your done!

driftneil
Car: A pile of cars.

Here ya go man, good to see another kouki so close. Good luck

quickline23

thats what i wanted to hear i will be going to order the flasher today when i get outta work i hope that solves my problems thanks for the help guys. and driftneil its good to know im not the only kouki in the area thanks for the pics im printing it out now

quickline23

ok now i have another quick question i looked online on autozone for a flasher and i looked on a oem nissan website. autozone has a flasher for like $11 thats yellow and looks nothing like the oem one. can i still use that one? or do i need to get one from a dealer or an oem nissan website cuz they are like $50 compared to $11 any help on this would be good cuz i can get the flasher from autozone today

here is the one i found

http://www.autozone.com/autozo...5B%5D

Firewind
Car: 240SX

That's some kind of "loud kit" as it says on the website, go to napa, or o-reilly they'll have one that's normal. -_-; Autozone fails.

driftneil

I
quickline23 wrote:ok now i have another quick question i looked online on autozone for a flasher and i looked on a oem nissan website. autozone has a flasher for like $11 thats yellow and looks nothing like the oem one. can i still use that one? or do i need to get one from a dealer or an oem nissan website cuz they are like $50 compared to $11 any help on this would be good cuz i can get the flasher from autozone today

here is the one i found

http://www.autozone.com/autozo...5B%5D
I have one for you man, 20 bucks. Come get it.

quickline23

driftneil wrote:I I have one for you man, 20 bucks. Come get it.
Awesome shoot me an email at [email protected] with a way I can reach u I would like to get it asap thanks. Also u don't kno where I could get a passenger side fender do u?

skyline3489
Car: 95 Kouki Conversion 240sx (Sold)
93 FD Rx7 (Sold)
91 TII Rx7 (Sold)
72 240z Rb26
16 Challenger Hellcat

Look in classifieds in the forums or go to your local nissan dealer to find a fender

driftneil

Or you could just go to me. Yes I have a fender too, it's flat black. And looks like someone was going to roll the fenders, and didnt. No dents or rust. [email protected]

quickline23

sent u an email and I've been looking int the classifieds for a fender but no luck and the dealer wants like $300 for one which is reduculous

driftneil

quickline23 wrote:sent u an email and I've been looking int the classifieds for a fender but no luck and the dealer wants like $300 for one which is reduculous
Yeah, I have pretty much all you could need, or want for these cars. If I don't have it in hand, I can def get it. Some people just like to bump their post count up.

quickline23

driftneil wrote:Yeah, I have pretty much all you could need, or want for these cars. If I don't have it in hand, I can def get it. Some people just like to bump their post count up.
hey man shot u an email with my number give me a call i would like to come get those parts off of u this weekend if possible i need to get them on so i can get my car inspected thanks

driftneil

Must not have gotten it, email it again. And I dont have any kouki corner lamps.I can meet you tom

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

Why not just replace all the blown fuses first?

PSherg
Car: 1991 240sx SE (coupe)

the fuse for the fuel pump... is it the one on the left hand side, third up from the bottom? i'm changing out the fuel filter today, and want to make sure before i do so

Return to “240sx General Discussion”