s13 flasher location? turn signal dont work

Got questions about your Nissan? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
bigk
Car: cars, football, girls

Just wondering if anyone know where the flasher is located in the s13. i looked under the steering column and i didnt see anything. I also looked in the driver side kick panel. i need it to work to pass inspection thanks.

S13inBatnRuge
Car: 93 240sx

faulty multi function switch??

bigk

S13inBatnRuge wrote:faulty multi function switch??
i just want to know where is the location of the flasher, since my turn signal is flashing very fast .

AsianPersuazion
Car: 1992 240sx

bigk wrote:
i just want to know where is the location of the flasher, since my turn signal is flashing very fast .

OHMY last time my flasher did that one of the bulbs was out! sorry to stick my nose in, I"m no mechanic! I was just tickled, I have to concentrate very hard on following these conversations

I hope you get the answer from these guys
Modified by AsianPersuazion at 6:21 AM 2/8/2006

bigk

its not the bulbs. i already replace all of them.i just need to know where the flasher is located. i thought that someone would know on here, but i still havent got a answer

bigk

lol something is really wrong with my car. i put the flasher in and now the turn signals work but one headlight went out. i replaced the head light and now one of the front turn signals wont work again.I've alread replaced all of the bulbs and one head light. WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS CAR!!!!

onosqv
Car: '92 240sx Vert

Well, as for the flasher location.

You have to remove the underdash panel for easy access. It is a relay box located near the steering column.

You will have to turn the turn signals / hazards on and listen for it. There's about 4-5 boxes down there, so you'll find it eventually.

The one that you unplug that makes the sound stop is it.

Blinking fast doesn't necessarily mean the relay box is not working, it usually means there is a short.

Checked to make sure ALL of your lights are working (i.e. side markers, turns, rear, high mount stop, etc)? Check again, I've had the same thing happen to me. Make sure EVERY light turns on - the taillight, there are 2 bulbs in each light, make sure both turn on.

Return to “Nissan Online Mechanic”