Rogue - Accessory Connector

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ja231
Car: Rogue

Help,

I have looked both sides and cannot find the accessory connector. I an installing the ground light kit.

Rogue 2015 Basic Model

outtolearn88
Car: Rogue SL AWD

Hello ja231, Look it really their.... No really you have to pull off the side plastic panels in the footwells. They are taped up in black electric kinda tape.

I've used them so I do really know they are hinding back their.

Good luck with your install & take your time double check everything.

ja231

Thanks.

I removed the panels and the tape but found none. Is then any way to identify the lines on the BCM ?

I will look again.

ja231

Guys,

I check and triple checked, not Accessory connect for me to plug into ? Any way to bypass this ?

outtolearn88
Car: Rogue SL AWD

Hi again, Don't know why it would not be there ?? Are you looking at the right place ? The outside panels. On the driver side next to the parking brake pedal. You have to undo the side panel to see it taped up in black electric tape like.

Mine where bought taped up completely on each side.

ja231

Ok. I give up. I have check all over and no connector to be found. If anyone has a suggestion, Please

kboo74
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Pkg (Former)
2017.5 Nissan Murano SL Tech Pkg) (Former)
2019 Acura RDX A-Spec with Tech Pkg Performance Red

Hello, I just installed the footwell lighting and illuminated kick plates using the accessory harness connector. The female end of the harness connector is taped up there on the driver and passenger side. The female end of the connector is white. You can get the male end of the connector on Amazon, EBay, or Nissan. I got mine from Nissan and they were $13.00 each. I have a 2015 Rogue SL AWD Premium/Tech Pkg. The FSM shows where they are also and give clarification on which trim pieces to remove to get to them. It's only 2 very easy pieces on each side to take off to get to them.

Ken

Return to “Rogue Forum”