RIMS for 95 240sx

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
goshoryuken
Car: Tuning, Dentistry

Hey guyz . . I need ideas on which rims to get for my 94 240sx . . I've got almost everything except suspension and rims planned out . . .I want the ones that are 3 lug . . the ones that the drifting silvia's in japan use . .u know which one i'm taing about? anyway, it's either that or some really bid and wide gun-metal rims . . preferabbly more than 8 spokes . . and 5 lug, cause i can't deal with 4 lugs, it's just discusting... which rims are light and look nice? post links, pics, anything that can help . . .

thanx

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

goshoryuken wrote:Hey guyz . . I need ideas on which rims to get for my 94 240sx . . I've got almost everything except suspension and rims planned out . . .I want the ones that are 3 lug . . the ones that the drifting silvia's in japan use . .u know which one i'm taing about? anyway, it's either that or some really bid and wide gun-metal rims . . preferabbly more than 8 spokes . . and 5 lug, cause i can't deal with 4 lugs, it's just discusting... which rims are light and look nice? post links, pics, anything that can help . . .

thanx

Dude, easy on the sake. You have a new '95 SE, right? When you say "lug", you mean "spoke", as in 3 spoke wheel? The three spoke wheel I think you're talking about is the Yokohama Advan. I'm not sure where to get those specifically, but I've found the following links to be helpful in shopping:

http://www.jaydm.comhttp://www.tires.co ... utique.com

Good luck and let us know what you come up with.

goshoryuken

This is the wheel that I want . . I found it on the Advan website, but it was in japanese so I don't know how much it goes for . . I'll be needing 2 pairs of rims for my car, one huge pair for shows and one that's very light weight and excellent for racing . . not to mention high quality, durable, and really hot.

here's the Advan Generation II...

goshoryuken

and here's another . .i'm thinking of getting it either as pictured or optional black and red..

yeswepromise

wow this plan about 2 sets of rims (advan probably) seems very cool....much money will be spent on this plan.

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Im more of a 5 or 6 spoke kind of guy myself.I like Gun~metal or silver.What color is your car?

goshoryuken

My car's like a purplish / navy color right now but it's on it's way to Signal Auto in CA for body work and the Target s15 wide-body kit plus custom flared rear bumper and fenders . . and the c-wings carbon fiber wing, as well as the carbon fiber vented hood, and all the body goodies. It was a bit under 15k . . but trust me . . it'll be worth it when I get it back in like 2 -4 months. They're gonna do a jet black paint job for me afterwards, which I didn't ask how much it would be. Yeah, those rims are ill, but what I really want are Nismo LM Magnesium ultra light weight wheels . .they are 18" and only weigh 17.8lbs i believe. That's according to the wheel weight guides. As for show . . I haven't decided yet, but I want something with a lot of spokes, :-D. I think when they're done . .they'll probably put me on their website as customer cars . . hehehehehe

-GoShoryuken

~****, I just spent 15k on body work, oh well . . only leaves me about 35k for the rest of the car, hahaha~

~Everybody gets a chance to be owned~

APEXi240
Car: 08 Versa S hatch

Can I flag it or should someone else?

yeswepromise

hmmm i go to Signal Auto quite a bit so i am going to look for your car there. by the way what car do you have and why are you sending it across the country to get worked on? and how did you send youc car?

APEXi240 - i think you should flag it.

roboo7
Car: skipping work

helloo....new to forum....so dont "flag" me hahaha.just wantd to say i live in flushing and i have a pair of rims fer sale. 17" konig tantrums (Kitana rips). i think there6 or 7 spoke...(sorry i havent seen it in awhile, they're in my basement). maybe i can show them to you oneday. see if you like them.

btw. im alittle confused as to wut ur gonna be doin to ur car. i read on another thread that ur gonna be buying another 240. you plan on having one fer show and one fer autox?

burgy240
Car: 2000 Q45 Ann. Edition Blk on Blk

DO NOT get the advan gen II in black w/ red.........thats what I'm getting for my ichigo!!!:D those are nice rims but $$$$

Of course I am just kidding around. If you like em too, by al means get em!!:ylsuper

Dori Dori
Car: Cars of course

:rolleyes

BabyboyDeLa240
Car: Cars, Girls, and Money

So it seems to me that you found what you want... Sounds like its all BS to me But hey whatever works for you.

goshoryuken

I don't want to jinx anything, so I'll just post pics instead. I don't like talking **** without backing it up, so just wait a month or so guyz... you'll see.

1 for autox1 for race/show (600+HP)and maybe 1 for daily driving (autox one probably)

~Every body get's a chance to be owned~

Smebbin'd'240

Where can I find some nismo rims? Are they only 5 lug config? Any info's/links would be apreciated. I would prefer black as well. Thanks

DorikinGTSt
Car: stuff

17x8 Super Advan SA3's (2 piece)

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....18578

sk8erguy1501
Car: 90 240sx KA24DE

You should get some multi spoke rims, they look tyght on dark colored 240s, download a drift video and you'll know what i mean.

djtodd

Smebbin'd'240 wrote:Where can I find some nismo rims? Are they only 5 lug config? Any info's/links would be apreciated. I would prefer black as well. Thanks

http://www.japanparts.com/Niss...l.htm:D

The 4 lug as far as I can tell don't come in anything bigger than a 16" so if ya want bigger, do a 5lug conversion and look in the s14/s15 sections.

93semax

goshoryuken wrote:I don't want to jinx anything, so I'll just post pics instead. I don't like talking **** without backing it up, so just wait a month or so guyz... you'll see.

1 for autox1 for race/show (600+HP)and maybe 1 for daily driving (autox one probably)

~Every body get's a chance to be owned~
:bsflag

MainEvent212

lmao...2 months...where is it?

Nathan

93semax...I'm glad you flagged it...because I am not going to believe this guy until I see these two cars with him and the bill for all the work!

silviaNE
Car: cars what else?

My car's like a purplish / navy color right now but it's on it's way to Signal Auto in CA for body work and the Target s15 wide-body kit plus custom flared rear bumper and fenders . . and the c-wings carbon fiber wing, as well as the carbon fiber vented hood, and all the body goodies. It was a bit under 15k . . but trust me . . it'll be worth it when I get it back in like 2 -4 months. They're gonna do a jet black paint job for me afterwards, which I didn't ask how much it would be. Yeah, those rims are ill, but what I really want are Nismo LM Magnesium ultra light weight wheels . .they are 18" and only weigh 17.8lbs i believe. That's according to the wheel weight guides. As for show . . I haven't decided yet, but I want something with a lot of spokes, :-D. I think when they're done . .they'll probably put me on their website as customer cars . . hehehehehe

-GoShoryuken

~****, I just spent 15k on body work, oh well . . only leaves me about 35k for the rest of the car, hahaha~

~Everybody gets a chance to be owned~

hmmm i go to Signal Auto quite a bit so i am going to look for your car there. by the way what car do you have and why are you sending it across the country to get worked on? and how did you send youc car?

APEXi240 - i think you should flag it.

__________________yeswepromise is your friend

Still waiting to see a response on this one. Or has yeswepromise allready answered it for us. Thank you yeswepromise.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”