Review: Greddy Spectrum Elite 2 Exhaust

Member area: Post up your ride and the modifications to date
bknewtype
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Havent seen much (if anyone) with this exhaust so i thought i post up a review and share my thoughts with you guys in case you ever wodnered about this exhaust:

Most people i know have the HKS hi-power, Stillen, and Borla exhaust systems. However, i decided to go against the crowd. what i was lookign for was an exhaust with TI tips, doesnt cost much, reputable brand, decent power gains and is NOT a rice cannon. My search was ended when they came out with the Greddy Spectrum Elite 2.

Pros- cheap (i believe i paid 540 picked up), power gains at high RPMS, QUIET until you reach about 4k RPM, great looking exhaust. retains the stock exhaust sound, only deeper

Cons- NOT true dual, only axel-back, may be too quiet for some people, exhaust tips stick out too much (can be a pro to some people)

While driving with the windows up, you can barely hear the exhaust if your going around 2k rpm. however, when you start revving up to unleash the beast, the exhaust screams. the beautiful stock but deeper sound comes out. to me this was a plus because i didnt want to wake up my neighborhood with a loud exhaust when i come hoem at night, but yet, it gives off a great sound when i need the power.

overall my review on the exhaust, i would give it a 8/10. It is still not true dual though, but its def. different than what most people have. set aside fromt he crowd

here are some pics of the exhaust:

Return to “G35 and G37 Modification database”