Reputable place to get car painted in Pittsburgh?

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
LinkNuc
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE Super Black 6MT, Loaded minus Moon Roof Deflector

So anyway, its getting towards the end of winter and my car has tons of chips and stuff and some douchebag keyed my car downtown Pittsburgh AFC Championship week. Anyway I am looking to get it painted but I want it done well. I plan on making it Nissan Code AX8 or Brickyard just like my old 350Z, i love that color (i don't care if you do or don't, I am doing it) So I was wondering if someone could recommend a good paint shop in the Pittsburgh area.

xfactor0707
Car: Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s

im interested to see how this paint job turns out. I think it will look pretty good

LinkNuc

I am thinking so...I absolutely loved the color of my Z...its not as purple as Interlagos Fire....kind of a Burgundy/Purple/Bronze Metal Flake..and it does depend on the light as to whether it looks more purple or bronze...I'm gonna be pulling the trigger on this within the next week or so...guess I'll be driving a kia rio for a week while its getting painted...or whatever's cheapest rental.

Logan76
Car: Junk

The dealership I used to work at does nice paint work, but im sure you would pay an arm and a leg.

AltiCoupeDriver
Car: 2008 3.5 SE Nissan Altima Coupe

This sounds awesome, you'll have one unique coupe. I don't really know any good places but I'll be sure to ask around for you.

LinkNuc

I hoping so...am I realistic for around 3K for it done right? And I am thinking I want the moustache painted as well huh?.. I can always go back if no likey...oh and grill options..hmmm I'll stick with the black for now..but that would be another upgrade Here's a couple of shots of the old Z but the pics aren't that great...

Oh and I am hearing good things about Earl Scheib on Ohio Riv Blvd, apparently alot of custom places use them for whole paints...I do have friend out in Indiana that I may go to as well...

Oh, and I was living in Jersey when I got that...believe it or not, the stupid PS Alumni plates looked decent even though they were Gold Black on BY....Sheridan in New Castle. DE was great...I need to find a pics with all my z's (tire caps, front and back burger) and I changed out the OEM anenna for a S2000 shorty...
Modified by LinkNuc at 1:37 AM 3/1/2009

Logan76
Car: Junk

try Baglier Mazda on RT8 outside of Butler PA, worth getting a qoute, they do nice body work.

LinkNuc

Thanks I will give a call...

So what yinz think?.. abaht 3K sound right for it done right, n'at?

LinkNuc

Whooaaaa!!! Gotta throw the 'chute on this...the company cut backs gave officially struck the onsite staff...I thought we were safe...well, here's a classic example, have the money to spend, but ain't spending it cause I am a little worried, "layoffs" i.e. severance, struck way to close to home today
Modified by LinkNuc at 10:13 PM 3/5/2009

Return to “Altima General Discussions”