Reproduction "Do It In A Datsun" License Frames

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
AcadianaSportsCars
Car: 1986 300ZX Turbo, 1989 VW Cabriolet

As many of you guys know, several years ago we batched out a set of reproduction "Do It In A Datsun" license plate frames, that closely matched the originals from the late 60s/early 70s.

Recently a bunch of customers had been prodding me to get some more made - so I am happy to announce that we are moving forward with producing another batch of these.

Made of metal, and triple chrome plated for lasting durability and a gorgeous shine, these "DO IT IN A DATSUN" license frames feature a blue lettering base with white letters, and should fit any 12"x6" license plate with ease.

Would like to do a NICOclub special offer for these - normally these frames go for 40.00 shipped within the continental US.
These will be ready for shipping around September 10th. Any NICOClubber's that want to pre-order, we are offering a free Acadiana Sports Car T-Shirt with your order - these shirts have our full color logo on front, and our popular Why Racecar?!! design on the back - featuring the Z31 300ZX

All you need to do to get your free shirt with pre-order is:

During checkout - paste the following phrase into the ORDER COMMENTS:
"AZhitman is the bomb dot com" - then type in the size shirt you need (small, medium, large, extra large, 2XL, 3XL)

Orders can be placed on our website here:
http://store.acadianasportscars.com/ac020-0001

Just a fun way of thanking all you NICOClub members who have supported us as we have grown over the years! We are proud to offer products to the community and hope to continue doing so for a long, long time to come!

Thanks!
Zack

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

My name is Greg, and I approve this message. :dblthumb:

AcadianaSportsCars
Car: 1986 300ZX Turbo, 1989 VW Cabriolet

These are in stock and they are leaving as fast as they got here. Be sure to grab yours now that they are in stock!

Return to “Fabricators' Market”