Redoing interior

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
angelopoulos
Car: 1990 Nissan 300zx

Hey guys, I was looking to redo my interior. Its currently Beige leather, and God do I hate it. Was thinking to do black on black or possibly black with blue outlines.

Can you guys recommend any good leather dye kits out there for sale?

Also, my seats have a few tears in them, any reliable leather repair kits?

Thanks guys!-Christos

evildky
Car: 71 240ZT, 87 300ZXN/A-T, 06 350Z GT, Tundra TRD RW

beige leather on a Z32? this custom? grey, brown and red I've seen, never beige?

there is a company that sells leather reupholstry kits for the Z32 seats in black or stock colors and likely cheaper than having the leather redyed and repaired

angelopoulos

evildky wrote:beige leather on a Z32? this custom? grey, brown and red I've seen, never beige?

there is a company that sells leather reupholstry kits for the Z32 seats in black or stock colors and likely cheaper than having the leather redyed and repaired
It must be custom because its definitely beige hehe, do you happen to know the name of the company? I've found a few that have the leather covers, but no re-upholstery kits.

Z-owned
Car: 93 N/A Z32
90 VW Corrado
01 mr2 spyder

Look up Tuner_D on twinturbo.net he has a group buy going on right now.

angelopoulos

Z-owned wrote:Look up Tuner_D on twinturbo.net he has a group buy going on right now.
Thanks for the info man.... its just a bit pricy, and since I want to do 2 tone thats not really a route I want to go. After examining the damage on the seats theyre not too bad. I medium sized tear which I can repair myself with ease. Then, take a bit of leather dye to he seats and they'll look great =)

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”