Hello fellow Q45 fans,
I have quiet a bit of parts that I purchased in Japan that I brought over to the US during my move.
My intention was to buy a used Q45, but I ended up buying a new car. I thought about buying a Q as a second car and putting all these parts on but after a careful thought I have decided to sell them.
I would like buyers in Los Angeles, CA local pickup preferrably. If the piece is small I will ship.
I don't want to deal with shipping big parts, like the bumper, and wheel, and the muffler. It was pain to ship these from Japan to the US not to mention the cost.
I'm gonna be upfront, it took me along time to gather these parts in Japan, I was trying to buy the best condition parts, and I constantly looked at auctions, went to used car part shops, etc. So I will not accept low ball offers for them, and not in a hurry to sell them, I will post prices later.
OK here is my list.
1. JDM Cima original bumper, front lip (even rare in japan was dealer option), bumper reinforcement
(metal frame: Japanese bumpers are shorter), the styrofoam, foglights + signal combination, including all the bolts.
Basically everything on a Japanese spec bumper inside and outside.
I also will include an extra set of foglights, I ended up buying for spare parts. The foglamps lens are made of glass.
2. Rear taillights plus trunk piece basically the whole 1997-1998 rear taillamps plus trunk piece off a Japanese CIMA
for converting 2000-2001 taillights to the US zenki Q45. ($75 for the lights) ($75 for the trunk piece)
3. NIssan Cima HID left + right, these are original Nissan HID headlights, included with bulb and ballasts, and wiring, I had
the guy cut as much as possible the wires from the wiring harness.
(Don't worry about the LHD/RHD projection issue) on the HIDs the projections are flat, only the halogen headligts
have the issue of blinding oncoming drivers.
4. Nissan Cima dealer option window visors ($65)
5. Impul muffler (this is rare even in Japan) still costing 400-600 bucks used depending on condition
Went new for 1600-2500 dollars depending on when they were sold.
6. Japanese Cima zenki front standard grill
1. RSR Ti2000 (titanium alloy springs)
2. KYB Laufer shocks - designed to be driven lowered, its different from the regular KYBs in that sense
3. front lower adjustable tension bars - aluminum -
don't know the make ($190
4. Cusco front pillow upper mounts
5. LED side mirror covers - basically turn signal on your mirrors like the newer luxury cars (US $100)
6. LEDs for the dash board to improve dash and gauge lightning - high quality LEDs i believe 5450 chip
I have few more parts that I can't think off my head I have to go check my stuff in the garage, I will post pics and prices asap.
Let me know if anyone has questions or interests.
The conditions of the used parts are good to excellent, in condition that I wouldn't have mind putting on my personal Q45.
Lastly I also have a 19X9 and 19X10 OZ Opera 2 piece wheel + patent lip. These were very popular in Japan, but no longer
produced. In the US they are rare, I saw people with the one piece oz operas but not with the 2 piece + patent lip.
The condition of the wheels are used with some scratches on the patent lip, however the patent lip is replaceable, and/or reparable but still in very good condition. would look like new if the lips were just polished or replaced.
Wheels look like this on a Q as an example, I will post the pics of the actual wheels later.
Anyways these are up for sale, and thanks for reading.