R32 Gts-t

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
bighoss

NicoClub,

I'm new here and am heavily considering purchasing a r32 gts-t from japaneseclassicsllc.com and I have a few questions. As I understand it the gts-t does not have the 4 wheel steer so that would be a benefit as I heard early systems had issues. I also am looking for some general information as far as how reliable these cars are in terms of electronics and the little odds and ends pieces?

From what I gather it seems as if they are a pretty solid car to mess around with and do a little drifting, track days, daily driving, and autoX. It seems to be that the rb20 can handle around 400ish whp and thats about the limits of the trans as well, which would be fine as that's about all the power I am looking for. I've read that an hx35, front mount, full exhaust, 550cc injectors, and a tune should be good for power in that range (maybe even e85 if I want a little more out of it)

Does anyone have any +/-'s about these cars or any ownership experiences with them?

Thanks,

BigHoss

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

The GTS-Ts do usually have HiCAS, the four wheel steering.

The R32s in general are very solid and the Ts, being simpler than Rs tend to be more reliable and very stable and rewarding drift cars. The RB20 does max out at around 400hp.

The engine will need an overhaul if you plan on beating on it.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”