r32 gts-t m-spec, gtr parts?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
hairy1121
Car: 1992 gtst skyline, completely stock, 20000miles

Hi all, i have acquired a stock standard 1992 gts-t, completely un-touched, factory condition. i have access to a GTR that a friend is wrecking and want to know what parts will swap over. will the intake manifold bolt onto an rb20det? (im going to upgrade the turbo/exhaust/fmic as well) the injectors are probably a good thing to grab as well? any ideas appreciated thanks.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Manifold, no. The 444cc R injectors are a good upgrade for the 370cc T ones, but the impedance is different so make sure to get the dropping resistor of the GTR. The fuel pump is bigger too. The wheels are a good upgrade, 8jj on the R instead of the T's 6.5jj and the brakes are a little bigger too. They could be Brembos depending on the R model. The R hood is aluminum instead of the steel T model, front and rear fenders are wider too. The seats and interior is better as well.

kabob
Car: 1990 Skyline GTR R32

I would not recommend you salvage the GTR's fuel pump. If it's the stock original from 20+ years ago, it's due for a new one, anyways. I'd recommend you just order a new part.

hairy1121
Car: 1992 gtst skyline, completely stock, 20000miles

themadscientist wrote:Manifold, no. The 444cc R injectors are a good upgrade for the 370cc T ones, but the impedance is different so make sure to get the dropping resistor of the GTR. The fuel pump is bigger too. The wheels are a good upgrade, 8jj on the R instead of the T's 6.5jj and the brakes are a little bigger too. They could be Brembos depending on the R model. The R hood is aluminum instead of the steel T model, front and rear fenders are wider too. The seats and interior is better as well.

What mods would i need to do to make the intake fit?

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

An RB26 to bolt it too. They are different from inlet all the way to the back of the valves. Or, you could buy an adapter plate that allows the ITBs to attach to a 20 head. I know a guy with one he doesn't have use for. :wavey:

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”