Quest Alternator Conversion to SR20 - Finally a bolt on kit!

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
codyace
Car: S14 w/redtop

Quest Alternator Conversion to SR20 - Finally a bolt on kit!

This has long been a sticking point for SR20 guys....nothing worked, and anything/everything required welding and modification for it to work - the wait is over! I got frustrated with no one making this kit so I took it into my own hands instead.

My kit utilizes the factory bracket setup, and resides in the exact same place as the OEM alternator. Wiring is exactly the same, and the only modification required is re-drilling the lowest holes out to a 3/8” size, to accept the factory SR20 bolts. Aside from that small modification, the rest of the process is direct replacement, 30 minutes maximum time, using only hand tools.

All hardware is stainless or corrosion free as well. No ganky stuff here!

The kit is also offered with and with a belt; as it sits, the kit utilizes the OEM belt, so if your current belt is in good shape, or if you have aftermarket pullies, you will not need to purchase the kit with a belt. If you do need a belt however, I can provide one at cost.

Price without belt: 55 dollars shipped/paypalled
Price with belt: 69 shipped/paypalled

Alternator wise, my kit accepts either the 110 or the 125 amp kit from any 1996 to 2001 Nissan Quest (or Mercury Villager). These can be found for as low as 50 to 60 shipped on Ebay, to 110-150 dollars re-manned at part stores or on ebay. 110 amp units were used up to 1999, with late 99 to 01 being 125 amp.

EMAIL Me for best response, (codyace AT gmail DOT com) or PM ME FOR PAYMENT INFORMATION (codyace AT gmail DOT com)

Thank you, and I hope to help you all out soon!

Return to “Fabricators' Market”