Qashqai accessories NOT available for Rogues

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

So, if you don't live in North America the accessories available to pimp your Rogue are rather limited. On the other hand, our distant cousins across the pond get features and accessories of all sorts. Such as Tailored Sunblinds...

Front Styling Bars

Parking Sensors - Front/Rear

Hey Nissan :wtf2:

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

Unfortunately that is usually how it goes. For instance with the Honda Accord, in Japan it is rebadged as the Honda Inspire... And the Honda inspire has features, options, and standard equipment that would put most of our US spec Acuras to shame... So naturally it has many features, options, and standard equipment that our US spec Accord does not offer.

However, in America the US spec Accord comes in V6, 6mt, and coupe variants and in Japan the Inspire does not... So there are pros and cons on either end... I would imagine that the Qashqai does not offer the All-Around camera system that our US spec Rogues do, so in essence they would need those parking sensors to have any kind of comparable front parking assist. I personally think our All-Around camera system is better.

If it means anything, the only option that I like out of the ones you've posted is the sunshade... I think the bar on the front bumper is too blingy, out of place and doesn't really serve a purpose, and the parking sensors aren't really needed with the front camera...

But I realize your point is that they even have these options anyway and not whether they serve a purpose or not so my point is basically moot.

What people on the Accord forums have done in the past:
A) Taken an unrelated trip to the region and went to a Honda dealer, bought the part/parts, and either shipped it/them here or brought it/them back with them upon their return.
B) They knew someone over in the region and have had them buy and ship the part/parts over.
C) They found websites that dealt with USDM parts specifically for Asian spec Accords and Inspires that shipped to the US for pretty hefty shipping costs, but at least they shipped.
D) Found the parts on Ebay.

All of these could very well yield similar results for Qashqai/Rogue parts. You may be surprised how many OEM Japanese spec parts can be found on Ebay: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/eBay-Motors ... 313&_rdc=1

ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

very true, euro always has cool options. honestly, the QQ shouldnt even be related to the rogue. its drive-trains and options put the rogue to shame.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

followingnfront wrote:But I realize your point is that they even have these options anyway and not whether they serve a purpose or not so my point is basically moot.

All of these could very well yield similar results for Qashqai/Rogue parts. You may be surprised how many OEM Japanese spec parts can be found on Ebay
Not moot at all. This is all part of the forum experience, imparting information so that others may glean knowledge/information they might not otherwise be able to find on their own.

For some time now I've had custom searches set up in my eBay account for both the Rogue and Qashqai, but not the version known down under as the Dualis. That's how I discovered the custom sunshades (and got my nTec badge).
ImStricken wrote:Very true, euro always has cool options. Honestly, the QQ shouldnt even be related to the Rogue. It's drive-train and options put the Rogue to shame.
HARSH, but sadly so true! What I don't get is why Nissan hasn't brought the +2 to the North American market.

Qashqai

That is one thing I never understood. Every company want to make profit, right? If they bring the OEM remote starter (http://www.nissan.co.jp/OPTIONAL-PARTS/ENGINESTARTER/) to Canadian market, the dealers can sell it for at least 600 Dollars. Right now I have to use a crappy after market starter, which was installed by the dealer. They cut the original wires of the car, broke the lid of the fuse box, lots of electric tape and the result is a rats nest with a bulk remote on my key chain. To tell the truth, I can spend $500-600 more to have such an OEM remote...

Just bad marketting strategy of Nissan Canada.

rdub2k4
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

rdub2k4 wrote:Wish this could fit the rogue...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-Qashqai- ... es&vxp=mtr
Hmm, I did find this, but it's not quite what you're looking for.
Will not fit the KROM special edition model - UPPER GRILLE WILL NOT WORK WITH THE 2012 SL PACKAGE This packages includes the AROUND VIEW MONITOR SYSTEM that has front mounted camera in the grille.
http://www.shopsar.com/nissan-rogue-mes ... 102-11.htm

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

rdub2k4 wrote:Wish this could fit the rogue...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-Qashqai- ... es&vxp=mtr
i wish this fit the rogue:
Nissan QQ diesel engine lolol

if i had a couple grand to play with, id buy the whole front end, and retrofit my rogue:

followingnfront

Anybody ever put a strut bar on their Rogue?

followingnfront

Bump for my last question...If you type "nissan qashqai strut bar" in google there are a few results. One can also be found on ebay... Would it fit the Rogue? If ao, has anyone tried it? Im interested in getting one if it will fit.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

followingnfront wrote:Bump for my last question...If you type "nissan qashqai strut bar" in google there are a few results. One can also be found on ebay... Would it fit the Rogue? If ao, has anyone tried it? Im interested in getting one if it will fit.
OK, I'll bite... Why not Google "Nissan ROGUE strut bar" ? :confused:

followingnfront

Rogue One wrote:
followingnfront wrote:Bump for my last question...If you type "nissan qashqai strut bar" in google there are a few results. One can also be found on ebay... Would it fit the Rogue? If ao, has anyone tried it? Im interested in getting one if it will fit.
OK, I'll bite... Why not Google "Nissan ROGUE strut bar" ? :confused:
I did, and nothing comes up ;) . Have you had better luck?

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

followingnfront wrote:I did, and nothing comes up ;) . Have you had better luck?
Oddly enough, no. I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think the Qashqai strut bar will fit on a Rogue.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Ok, maybe I should have titled this thread Accessories/Features available on other Nissan "C Platform" SUV's

Check this out. It's for the Renault (Nissan) Koleos.
Notice anything?
The front and rear seats appear to fold flat. :dblthumb:
There's a liftgate and tailgate combo. :wtf2:

followingnfront

Rogue One wrote:Ok, maybe I should have titled this thread Accessories/Features available on other Nissan "C Platform" SUV's

Check this out. It's for the Renault (Nissan) Koleos.
Notice anything?
The front and rear seats appear to fold flat. :dblthumb:
There's a liftgate and tailgate combo. :wtf2:
The Rogue's front passenger seat folds completely forward too.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Another view of the dual rear hatch opening.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Seatback trays

Incline indicator

Retractable sunvisors are integrated into the rear doors.

followingnfront

Now THAT's hot

rdub2k4
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

Damn. those are nice.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

I don't think I've ever seen a tv ad for our Rogue, but here's what it's Australian cousin can do.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogayHVbkkg[/youtube]

JMed
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue S AWD (Pearl White)
2015 Nissan Rogue SV (Black)

So it's Australian cousin can transform... Sweet! LOL

So bored ! ! ! :facepalm:

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

OK, so now I'm going a little off theme, but try to follow me. In Japan rather than the Rogue, they have the X-Trail. Two features of note are the heated rear seats, and the side supports for the rear seat headrests.

followingnfront

Rogue One wrote:OK, so now I'm going a little off theme, but try to follow me. In Japan rather than the Rogue, they have the X-Trail. Two features of note are the heated rear seats, and the side supports for the rear seat headrests.
Thats cool. It should be easy enough to find the part number for the headrests and have them shipped over here! Id rock em!!!

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

Rogue One wrote:OK, so now I'm going a little off theme, but try to follow me. In Japan rather than the Rogue, they have the X-Trail. Two features of note are the heated rear seats, and the side supports for the rear seat headrests.
the new santa fe has heated rear seats :naughty:

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

followingnfront wrote: That's cool. It should be easy enough to find the part number for the headrests and have them shipped over here! Id rock em!!!
Sadly it won't work. The rear headrests on the Rogue are not removable, one of the few design flaws that needs to be rectified in the redesigned 2014 Rogue (are you paying attention Nissan?).

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

ImStricken wrote: the new santa fe has heated rear seats :naughty:
Seriously? WTF is wrong with Nissan!?! Like the Qashqai, the 2013 Santa Fe has a panoramic sunroof, yet Rogue doesn't. Nissan offers the vehicle at a good price point, but they're not going to increase market share if the competition's vehicles offer more features.

followingnfront

Rogue One wrote:
followingnfront wrote: That's cool. It should be easy enough to find the part number for the headrests and have them shipped over here! Id rock em!!!
Sadly it won't work. The rear headrests on the Rogue are not removable, one of the few design flaws that needs to be rectified in the redesigned 2014 Rogue (are you paying attention Nissan?).
I was referring to using them on our front seats. Should be easy enough to use in the front for us.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

followingnfront wrote: Thats cool. It should be easy enough to find the part number for the headrests and have them shipped over here! Id rock em!!!
I can't seem to find the right part number. The closest I could find is 86400N, but it doesn't appear to have the side wings.

Qashqai

Rogue One wrote: Image
although it looks like a useful headrest, I am not sure how it performs with side airbags. As far as I know, the side airbags are designed and tested for the direct impact of the head of the occupant.

Return to “Rogue Forum”