Q45 Timing Chain Guide Kit, Complete

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
prmiller
Car: 91 Infiniti Q45

I bought a complete timing chain guide kit for my 1991 Q45 6 years ago. I have even less time now than I did then, so unfortunately at this point I am giving up the ghost and letting the old girl go.

I paid $361.12 + 33.40 shipping for the kit from Infiniti of Scotsdale in December of 2005. Contact me if you are interested.

I am also donating the car today to KPBS in San Diego. I don't know where the cars are sold in San Diego, but if somebody is looking for a Q45 to fix up, this one should be a fantastic bargain. I don't see any point in including the kit with the donation, so I am making it available to someone who can use it.

It hasn't been driven for 4 years, but everything was working perfectly when I last drove it. It has 166K and the transmission was replaced under warranty at 45K. The fuel pump dried out in that time and is not working, but I squirted starting fluid through the air intake and it started instantly and ran very smoothly. The engine and tranny are very good. The oil filter leaks badly and the cat is going. It also (obviously) still has the original chain guides.

Anybody in the San Diego area interested should contact KPBS donations to find out where it will be sold. I imagine you can get it for a song. I just had to get it off the drive way before Christmas to preserve peace in the family!

bruce2
Car: '91 Q45 Base

Hi prmiller,
I am interested in the kit.
Didn't know how to contact you through the forum so I post my email for you to contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Bruce

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

Those cars end up at an open auction, the charities don't have much input into those, but should be able to tell you the auction house. They need to keep track of it since you get credit for the donation if it goes beyond $500.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”