Q45 injector question (1994 normal)

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
artandscience
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37x, Brilliant Silver, Graphite

So I've been told by my mechanic that my #1 and #4 injectors are "slow to respond". I've previously replaced five of my injectors with Deatschwerks injectors and it looks like I need to do the remaining ones.

Can either of these be replaced without pulling the plenum? I seem to remember that it is possible on a couple of injectors..

I'll likely pull the plenum to do this (and replace all the hoses again - last time four years ago) but I am curious if my recollection is correct.

S.

3Q Jay
Car: 94 Q45a
95 Q45a (sold)
97 Q45t (sold)
01 B15 Sentra (Daughter's)
Also Mine...
2010 A6 Avant
1977 F-150 (460!)

artandscience wrote:So I've been told by my mechanic that my #1 and #4 injectors are "slow to respond". I've previously replaced five of my injectors with Deatschwerks injectors and it looks like I need to do the remaining ones.

Can either of these be replaced without pulling the plenum? I seem to remember that it is possible on a couple of injectors..

I'll likely pull the plenum to do this (and replace all the hoses again - last time four years ago) but I am curious if my recollection is correct.

S.
#1 and #2 are easy kills with the spider still in place. possibly #8 as well.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”