q45 g50 mysterious electrical problem!

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
kremilin
Car: st215w&rs13&q45

Hello!
Im sorry for my bad english. (living in finland..)
Anyways, i just bought a q45t, g50 -95..
My car has electic issue:
-Door central locking isnt working.
-power mirrors doenst work right (bending mirrors to other side until motor just do noise of jumping over)
- rh power window isnt work.
-lh seat or memory panel/central lock panel doesnt answer to any button.
-interval of wipers isnt working.

BUT
if take mirrors fuse off, my RH seat starts working and LH power window starts working.
My steering wheel tilt and memory works? (auto driver position)
LH (rear&front) window works.
remote lock controller atleast open front lh door.
sunroof working OK

trouble codes:

test3

test1
26 01b
28 01c
29 01c
32 02a
33 02a
35 lcu02b
36 lcu02b
38 lcu02c
39 lcu02c
42 lcu03
43 lcu03
45 lcu04
46 lcu04
48 lcu05
49 lcu05
52 lcu06
53 lcu06
54 lcu07
55 lcu07
56 lcu07

most of trouble codes could be also for that i tried clean contacts of contactors.
one more thing is that my mirrors have been changed from other Q or president, but does it have any matter with my issue?
+ i just bought that car and it allready had those problems..
SO;
whats issue with my Q?
and can i reset trouble codes of BCM without consult?

And if someone is dissambling (or how to type it right) their Q/president in europe and would like to sell some parts PM me

marcyprojects
Car: 90 300zx, 170K
03 Pathfinder SE 160k

Not sure how the climate is in Finland but if you search around this site you will find that the majority of your issues are most likely due to worn soldering points on the control units for the items you mentioned. The power locks are one of the most notorious. Places where the climate can go from extremely warm to extremely hot can cause the solder to separate which makes your electrics act up. Look up more info on this

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

:welcome: to NICO Kremilin!

Your English is better than you think... no problems understanding you. From the tests you've been able to accomplish, I'm assuming you have the factory service manual - but if not, here's a link. www.infinitiservicemanual.com

I would start following the "without consult" diagnostic steps on those and go from there. I'm not that familiar with the LAN system in the later years of the G50, so I don't have a ton of experience with this.

Good luck!

Heath

kremilin
Car: st215w&rs13&q45

There was multiple cold/worn soldering points at LCU:s.
Now, i got:
wipers interval
rh seat+windows
lh window+mirror
powerlocks working at F/L, R/R and R/L, same like power windows.

Now missing right power mirror, what is mostly worn for guy who owned this b4 me. There isnt q45 mirror, loom what connects to door is with right connector, but if u look behind mirror glass, that mechanism is totally different than q45. i think it could be from maxima or other usual nissan in finland.. And this is one thing what messing with DATA LINE's. i did unplugged that connector and its not problem anymore.
Right front door powerlock isnt working because somehow that "power box" lcu has hole in case, and abnormal (im not sure about this word, but meaning like tiny water steam etc) dampness have get through that case to lcu's electric board..

Now my problem is anymore solve drivers seat (i think thats from door button assy) and getting few parts for repairs.
I like to repair cars, but this has alot of things to do. After getting electrics mostly working, i could choose should i start to fix painting or start fixing and servicing suspension, joints and bushes or just start servicing transmission..

Also, i have one question. My q45 mirrors have 2 connector placements in mechanism inside of mirror case, is that another connector for ultrasonic mirror glass? If so, could i just order the common mirrors w/o ultrasonic? (i dont need that accessory, if that cost 300 dollars for each side.. comparing to common heated mirror glass ~20$ ea..)

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”