Purchasing reconditioned Q45 t wheels

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
totaljett
Car: 1999 Q45T

2002 Q45

Hi,
My current OEM wheels area little tired and I wanted to freshen my vehicle's look. I've come across several websites that offer these wheels in reconditioned form and free of defect. A couple examples are like H H Auto wheel and trim and Wheels and Caps for around $145 each. Does anyone know of these guys or suggest another resource? Thanks.

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

I can't think of anything off the top of my head other than perusing ebay for any other examples. The site you mentioned was the only one I had ever come across for OEM wheels.

There is always the Nissan OEM parts site, though I'm not sure if you want to pay them what they typically ask for OEM wheels.

Perhaps someone else has a resource they can use.

Skibane
Car: 2000 Q45 AE 110K

totaljett wrote: free of defect.
Nissan had a recall for wheel cracks, so some of the wheels were defective from the factory.

I wonder how closely these guys inspect 'em.

totaljett
Car: 1999 Q45T

2002 Q45

RicerX wrote:I can't think of anything off the top of my head other than perusing ebay for any other examples. The site you mentioned was the only one I had ever come across for OEM wheels.

There is always the Nissan OEM parts site, though I'm not sure if you want to pay them what they typically ask for OEM wheels.

Perhaps someone else has a resource they can use.
UPDATE: I decided to purchase from a Ebay seller. A total of $566.00 shipped free. The Q has stepped up to it's rightful prestige after the installment. Thanks for the input playa's.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”