NICO PSN ID list

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
VirginiaPS13
Car: 89 S13 Coupe
2005 Acura TL

He pretty good.Im definatly down for some killing tonight..I dont get off untill about 12 though..if your on ill send you a msg.

jdshift
Car: 2019 Nissan Altima/ 2015 Nissan Altima 3.5/ 2014 infiniti qx70s 5.0

It was me bud be ready tonight for some more killin'!! Hopefully we will be rolling deep with the NiCo clan......

RCA

Sorry guys, last minutes plans for Max Payne...Tickets purchased ahead of time...All this plus I heard the movie sucks...

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

rcabrita wrote:Sorry guys, last minutes plans for Max Payne...Tickets purchased ahead of time...All this plus I heard the movie sucks...
heard that too

RCA

Yea, I fail

jdshift

Enjoy the flick!! ........let me know how it is.

Red coupe

jdshift wrote: Enjoy the flick!! ........let me know how it is.
yeah, how did you like it?

My roommate has been talking about this movie and looking forward to it... Now one of my other roommates friends is telling us it sucks. Was kinda hoping it would be good.

Did you see hit man? Is it at least good in that ****ty movie, but entertaining action flick kinda way?

RCA

To Red Coupe:PS3 PSN ID List thread: Offical Max Payne movie review

HATE:-I didn't like it. It really disappointed me.

- The general consences in my theartre was disappointment.

-I, like the rest of the world saw the trailor filled with demonds and crazy SH*T...

But the movie takes HARD left and it will slap your preconcieved notions of the movie right in the face. If they could make the movie over and follow the original trailor's direction, then I feel they could make a MUCH better moive.

- Also, there isn't any "hot" scenes to make up for the massive amounts of FAIL

- The acting is pretty good. BUT there are some actors/scenes that you can't take seriously. Max Payne is suppose to be a violence/sad movie and yet people are laughing all around me.

Watch out for ****ty performances by Nelly Furtado and Ludacris

LOVE:- Milla Kunas is really hot in the moive. She plays a little badass in the movie so that makes her more attractive.

- Also some of the shooting scenes are BADASS. The slow-mo scenes are really special.

- There are some twists, but it won't matter because by the time they show up in the movie, you allready gave up on it.

Verdict:-Don't watch it.After seeing it, I wouldn't even rent it.

-The WHOLE premise of the movie is retarded.

- If you come to the movie with out watching the trailers then maybe you can get away with liking it. But other then that you will be disappointed.

If You Do Watch:Stay till the end of the credits...

I just hope they don't go through with it

Red coupe

I think I actually may be going to see it tonight (for free)
rcabrita wrote:Watch out for ****ty performances by Nelly Furtado and Ludacris
Sounds pretty terrible already...

hatchback240
Car: 1993 240sx

damn, i'm going to see max payne in a few hours... haha, oh well, i gotta see it or i'll never know..

as for hitman (to redcoupe) GO RENT IT NOW AND ENJOY hitman was executed perfectly (forgive the pun ) and it really gave me alot of hope for a movie based on a game. the acting is excellent, the action is every bit what you would hope for from a hitman title, and good lord the movie freaking rocks. YOU MUST SEE IT NOW!!

shmex
Car: 1990 CA18DET Hatch, 1992 Stock Coupe

^Werd.....Hitman is Excellent......see it noooow!!!!

Red coupe

hatchback240 wrote:damn, i'm going to see max payne in a few hours... haha, oh well, i gotta see it or i'll never know..

as for hitman (to redcoupe) GO RENT IT NOW AND ENJOY hitman was executed perfectly (forgive the pun ) and it really gave me alot of hope for a movie based on a game. the acting is excellent, the action is every bit what you would hope for from a hitman title, and good lord the movie freaking rocks. YOU MUST SEE IT NOW!!
I've seen hitman, that is why I was asking if he had seen/liked it.

It wasn't a particularly great movie, but it was a damn good one to sit back and eat some corn to, if you get what I mean. Nothing great by movie standards, but entertaining and the main character was a bad ***.

Red coupe

It wasn't THAT bad...

Natasha getting killed was pretty weak, flash back and forth from mysterious shadows to screaming murder victim Wasn't that good.... But I wouldn't put it all the way down into "bad" territory...

RCA

Red coupe wrote:It wasn't THAT bad...

Natasha getting killed was pretty weak, flash back and forth from mysterious shadows to screaming murder victim Wasn't that good.... But I wouldn't put it all the way down into "bad" territory...
Really?Wow the only thing I can come up with is this:
rcabrita wrote:- I, like the rest of the world saw the trailor filled with demonds and crazy SH*T...- But the movie takes HARD left and it will slap your preconcieved notions of the movie right in the face. If they could make the movie over and follow the original trailor's direction, then I feel they could make a MUCH better moive.

- If you come to the movie with out watching the trailers then maybe you can get away with liking it. But other then that you will be disappointed.

If You Do Watch:Stay till the end of the credits...
Well when I saw the trailors I expected a GREAT/AWESOME movie when I walked in the theature...When you walked into the movie (after reading this thread) you expected a piss-poor movie...

And I think that was the diffrence.When I saw it EVERYONE around me said:"This is all about some stupid drug?"

I mean seriously...The trailors showed demonds and it lead you to belief in a battle of good vs satanic evilAnd lets face it, satanic evil is some pretty serious stuff.

But some phantome drug... that so WEAK sause!

This movie could of taken place in the 80s when crack became popular

Oh BTWDid you end up watching after the credits...?

PS Funny Sidenote: Story takes place in NYC but its filmed in Canada...Who knew Canada has NYC caliber cities
Modified by rcabrita at 6:30 AM 10/19/2008

Red coupe

The drug thing was pretty strange... but did you ever play the game? Absolutely no monsters in it, I didn't really expect monsters... and the movie had 10X more monsters then it should have already.

Yeah we stayed till after the credits... Max Pain 2?TBH the after the credit scene wasn't that interesting, the only good part of it was that that chick is ****ing hot.

hatchback240

eh, the valkyries were just a metaphor. i really just think it was to make the movie sell if anything. i didnt think they hurt the movie, but they took a lot of freedoms by taking a drug named Valkyr R and making it a hallucinogenic that makes you see valkyries, lol. i wasnt let down by the movie at all. it could have been better, but it didnt suck. i wish they would have made it more like the game in that Max narrates the story more, telling the story more through his eyes. in the game its like max goes hunting and finds what he's looking for, in the movie, its more like things just happen to fall in front of him. overall tho, not too shabby. expect a sequel tho, as the movie only covered half of the first game

Red coupe

hatchback240 wrote:eh, the valkyries were just a metaphor. i really just think it was to make the movie sell if anything. i didnt think they hurt the movie, but they took a lot of freedoms by taking a drug named Valkyr R and making it a hallucinogenic that makes you see valkyries, lol. i wasnt let down by the movie at all. it could have been better, but it didnt suck. i wish they would have made it more like the game in that Max narrates the story more, telling the story more through his eyes. in the game its like max goes hunting and finds what he's looking for, in the movie, its more like things just happen to fall in front of him. overall tho, not too shabby. expect a sequel tho, as the movie only covered half of the first game
You have to admit though, Natasha running from the unseen monster then giving the fake *** trip/lying on the ground screaming while the camera zoomed in to show she was being attacked was pretty ****ing weak though.

But yeah, like I said, not a bad movie... just not a great one.

hatchback240

hah, yeah, the natasha scene was pretty bogus, could have been way better hopefully the unrated version will show her getting teh eff bomb!!!1!!!eleven!!ed up hardcore! lol

Red coupe

hatchback240 wrote:hah, yeah, the natasha scene was pretty bogus, could have been way better hopefully the unrated version will show her getting teh eff bomb!!!1!!!eleven!!ed up hardcore! lol
You saw her titties in hitman

Initial_R90
Car: 2003 Zo6 Corvette RIP BLOWN up on the dyno

2003 Evo VIII

anyone playing new socom ? it needs work online but its really a cleaned up version of the old ones

jdshift

Any folks here gaming on GRID? I will be playing that more often now for I have lost my hunger to destroy on cod4.........drained me. But I will be playing a little bit still with s&d, also hardcore TDM. Call od duty WAW around the corner fellas!!

RCA

jdshift wrote:Any folks here gaming on GRID? I will be playing that more often now for I have lost my hunger to destroy on cod4.........drained me.
OMG....Say it aint so!
jdshift wrote:But I will be playing a little bit still with s&d, also hardcore TDM. Call od duty WAW around the corner fellas!!
Yo JD, you can DL the beta version for WaW for PC allready if you are that excited about it.

I have heard people doggin the beta version so far, but I am sure they are going to do some serious polishing before they put out the final version. Try it out and give us the 411

jdshift

rcabrita wrote: OMG....Say it aint so!

Yo JD, you can DL the beta version for WaW for PC allready if you are that excited about it.

I have heard people doggin the beta version so far, but I am sure they are going to do some serious polishing before they put out the final version. Try it out and give us the 411
Sorry mang.........the eye of the tiger just ain't there anymore for cod4, here and there is all. And I predict the call of duty w.a.w. WILL BE A SLEEPER. Bud of mine has been playing the beta and screams how fantastic it is. From what I see, to what I hear, to previews........this has sleeper all over to be a top notch game.

jdshift

Resistance 2 or James Bond Quantum of solace? Thoughts?

sr20fan
Car: 93 240sx SE coupe maroon

the R2 beta was awesome. playing team dm with 60 ppl is insane. 8 player coop was excellent also. i was really surprised at the lack of lag on the 60 player maps. maps were big and lots o people. i figured the lag would be atrocious, but none at all. not one time i played.

the coop will definitely get alot of playing time from me. totally different than single player campaign, and changes a little every time. i played the coop probably around 5 or 6 times, but not one time was it the exact same missions in the exact same order.

i was already planning on getting it, but now im much more excited about it

S14-NEO
Car: 1995 nissan 240sx RB25 NEO powered

still playing the PS3...been hooked as hell on COD4...find me fellas my screen name is S14-NEO

airmannn
Car: 12

PSN ID: winglb53

I've got Wipeout Fusion (Yawn) and Metal Gear Online. Let's spar it up folks.IM me too, I've got an eye toy

Warped161
Car: 90 s13 the never ending project

Im still waiting on some adds from people in this list, does anyone else have Burnout Paradise?

shmex
Car: 1990 CA18DET Hatch, 1992 Stock Coupe

Hey dudes, I'm back online...after my move to texas, I moved back, hence why I haven't gotten it to work....soooo whose down for some gt5p sessions?

SEV6
Car: Tu madre es facile

VirginiaPS13 wrote:I could have swore it was you last night, but it might not have been...LOL I was somewhat intoxicated on bong smoke so who knows.
Haha dude I swear everytime you log on or off it seems like I'm ripped lol.

We need to set up a Nico cod4 time soon.

Return to “Gaming”