PROJECT BLACK{G50}PRESIDENT !!

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
htbyrico
Car: 1996 Inifiniti Q45/ Nissan President

Infinitiguy19 wrote:Any pictures of the interior of the side mirrors?

Why did you a second aux fan, like the FGY33? That was once an idea of mine.

What kind of shape was your old interior in? Would you sell it?
here your pics of the inside of the JDM mirrors :bigthumb:

if you take out the 3 screws.. the chrome cap comes right off if you don't feel like taking the mirror glass apart.. :dblthumb:

htbyrico

black president at 95% done interior finish.. im driving it now.. need to get paint job and drop it with new JDM wheels.. :naughty: need to save more money ;) .. here some pics of the final moments of completion before i took it home.. :)

welcome home Mr. President.. :bowrofl:

it took me this long to get here, but here i am... :crazy:
all old parts for sale... name it i have it.. 1994 infiniti q45 parts only..
parts for cheep.. +shipping and PayPal fees..

till next post everyone.. have a good day and thank you for all the comments and viewings..:dblthumb:

marvlrose
Car: 89 VH45DE 240SX Hatch
11 Altima SR/SL Sedan
92 Geo Metro 3/5 Hatch DD

I have those rear speaker grills in black if you need them, I am pretty sure I have black visors too. lmk. if I could fall in love with a car it would prolly be yours, you did such a clean build with this car man congrats on completing it.

htbyrico

marvlrose wrote:I have those rear speaker grills in black if you need them, I am pretty sure I have black visors too. lmk. if I could fall in love with a car it would prolly be yours, you did such a clean build with this car man congrats on completing it.
hell yea i need them.. mine other were in really bad shape.. :tisk: PMing you now..

LYDS
Car: 1994 INFINITI Q45

You did an awesome job on this car, I love it. Now drive it out to SO CAL

htbyrico

LYDS wrote:You did an awesome job on this car, I love it. Now drive it out to SO CAL
:biggrin: that would be nice.. but im sticking to the south east.. MIAMI here i come.. :chuckle:
Last edited by htbyrico on Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

htbyrico

still have lots of work to do.. but at least i can say im at 95% done... ;)

pArAdOxsqUArE

Rollin' like a BOSS :dblthumb:

htbyrico

pArAdOxsqUArE wrote:Rollin' like a BOSS :dblthumb:
:dblthumb: thanks.. you should see the people out here... they like :wtf2: .... the cops are messing with me hard too :squint: ..
they let me go but man its crazy over here.. never seen so many people going so slow just so i can go around them so they can see the back of my car.. tell you what im glad i got 5% tint this past weekend.. :cool: also when to the Nissan dealership to get some HID bulb replacement and when i mean i had the whole dealership out there i mean it look like a damm party.. :crazy: WOW i have to say i seen it coming.. :facepalm: well.. vip is how we roll.. :bowrofl:
still saving money so i can move forward with paint, rims and coil-overs.. till next update bro.. :wavey:

pArAdOxsqUArE

DAYUM bro like that! got to run mofo's over like you was paris hilton :facepalm: & they was the paparazzi :chuckle:

in Cali we can't have tint up front of we get's fuk'd with hard. I know how you feel man. The law don't like honda's out here that's why i'm trying to get out that game.

I seen a nice stock q the other day when I was grabbing some burgers. s*** was stock black interior on black paint! dude said he only cop't it for $1500! :wtf2: right? I didn't even see it on CL either!

well anyways your ride is looking sick!!! :woot: can't wait to see it "flush" :mike

Infinitiguy19
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45 188580 Miles
1994 Infiniti Q45a 240000 Miles

Do the power folding/heated mirrors work as they are supposed to?

htbyrico

downloading video stay tuned .. this is a walk though .. its at night i just did it so please show some love... will do one in the day also.. :biggrin:

htbyrico

here it is.. power folding mirrors working.. custom leds .. hid fog light 6000k the yellow is from the yellow filters that come stock, i left them in .. i like the yellow.... new hids bulbs from nissan 4300k.. wiring on side lights and installed 1157 leds in the headlights.. they come 1156 stock.. enjoy .. please show some love NICO..

:bowrofl: :dblthumb: :bigthumb: please click on the pic to see the video ;)

Euphoricsoul
Car: 2005 Q45

:blush: That is a beautiful beast! Great job!!! :bigthumb:

htbyrico

i rolled my fenders last week sorry i haven't updated been real busy at work.. :sad:

also had a lil oil leak.. :tisk: guess i did a bad job on sealing it.. :bs:

see the oil leaking which gives a light brown..

see some seepage in this pic not to bad but i hate oil leak on my cars,, :mad:

out it goes.. :tisk:

lets see you leak now.. :rotflmao slap that silicone on there.. :lolling:

i think i got it now... :chuckle: don't you think.. :bigthumb:

freeagent6

Still too clean... Finally back in Cali, car got shipped back yesterday, it's gun hang out with the mechanic for a week, then to the body shop next week. Ill let you know what's going on.
Keep up the good work

htbyrico

freeagent6 wrote:Still too clean... Finally back in Cali, car got shipped back yesterday, it's gun hang out with the mechanic for a week, then to the body shop next week. Ill let you know what's going on.
Keep up the good work
that's was up bro... you have a forum up yet? would like to see some pics as you go with it... :mike
visors clips ready got to pick them up.. :bowrofl: its going to take me a few more months before i have any more money to spend on
black(G50)president.. :frown: but im in it this far need to finish it.. ;) still no word on my cuz for the front support you need :frown: waiting on next trip to the yard to see if he sees any jhg50 or phg50's in there.. what we need are the pg50, jg50's that's the short body wheel base stye :yesnod anyways in more news i just rebuilt my sisters 2006 300C 5.7 hemi motor :bs: she ran thourt water and it stalled and then she tryied to crank it and pow there goes the rods.. we all know piston cant compress water.. :nono: wow that was a hell of a job.. need to get back on my car.. there some lil things need some attention.. i drive it everyday so need to keep it up.. next project is Gold Nugget.. a gold 94 G50 needs a motor and trans pick it up for 350.00 $ :dblthumb:

pArAdOxsqUArE

here's a real great deal? PM me what you paid for your front conversion

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/3117785059.html

only if I had the cash bro. Your ride looks sweet!

can you make a video during daylight?

was planing on buying this one but I think It has a blown head gasket. & the paperwork is funny. && also it has 5 CEL's... didn't write them down because I wasn't going to buy it but i'm thinking about it now. 200k & it's blk on blk!!!!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3132342210.html

is it hard to change the water pump? headgasket? timing chain? I'm a newbbie to Nissan's. Always been a Honda 4banger guy :whistle:

all info is great guys

htbyrico

pArAdOxsqUArE wrote:here's a real great deal? PM me what you paid for your front conversion

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/3117785059.html

only if I had the cash bro. Your ride looks sweet!

can you make a video during daylight?

was planing on buying this one but I think It has a blown head gasket. & the paperwork is funny. && also it has 5 CEL's... didn't write them down because I wasn't going to buy it but i'm thinking about it now. 200k & it's blk on blk!!!!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3132342210.html

is it hard to change the water pump? headgasket? timing chain? I'm a newbbie to Nissan's. Always been a Honda 4banger guy :whistle:

all info is great guys
thanks for the comment, will be PMing you on the price for the front con.. as for doing the water pump on the q45 piece of cake.. now for the head job, now that a lot of work about 15.5 hour shop time.. that's going to hit you up a pretty penny.. if you going to do it yourself, its still going to be high.. just in parts and getting the head shaved and pressure tested you looking around 800.00 :ohno: as for that car for sale, wish i can pick that deal up.. i would do a VIP first lady president :naughty:

in other news just did my rear sway bar this weekend will post pics soon.. :bigthumb:
Last edited by htbyrico on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

htbyrico

well ran into a lil bump the other day.. my girlfriend had our baby on last Monday his name's Yandel beautiful lil boy 6 lbs 9 oz.. as i was racing to the hospital.. mr president ran beautiful.. it was when i was going back home that my transmission started to make a weird noise.. as i drove it got real loud.. called in the A-team :chuckle: well towed it to the shop found my converter went out and found metal and plastic pieces in the pan :tisk: well here we go.. doing a rebuild so if there anyone that want to do it here a quick run down... :bigthumb:
( please, what your about to see, don't try this at home we are what you call experts) :rotflmao have to say it for the moe joes and blow joes so called mechanics.. :slap:

enjoy :bigthumb:

Last edited by htbyrico on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

htbyrico

found out what was making all that noise.. its was the rear ring gear, planet, and sun gear :tisk: well going to find the part or going to have to take it out my other q45 i have out back in the shop.. ;)

well, till next post everyone have a good one.. :dblthumb:

htbyrico

well im done ... ;) this was some pain steak work :gapteeth:

BLACKonBLACK98
Car: Q45, LS400, STS-V

wish this foum loaded pcs. can't see s***. got a build thread anywhere else?

htbyrico

BLACKonBLACK98 wrote:wish this foum loaded pcs. can't see s***. got a build thread anywhere else?

:frown: sorry it wont load for you.. its working fine here.. :confused:
you need to check you flasher.. here go to my pics in photobucket...

http://photobucket.com/ in the search box put my e-mail [email protected]

or go to this link..
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... Dk-nfPR8qA

look in my project president album under recent albums :bigthumb:

htbyrico

update have new video on YouTube for y'all enjoy.. :bigthumb:

work in progress... :dblthumb:
http://youtu.be/MM4-EWh1Zfw

this is a video Ive done with music.. :naughty: i very well like it...
http://youtu.be/WM8oT2lGB20
Last edited by htbyrico on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Lokim
Car: 1994 Infiniti Q45 acquired 4/25/10 w/192K
Now at 222K and going strong!

Well done, sir! :woot: You decide on a name yet?

htbyrico

i made 2 video so please take a look at the other one.. as for a name well black ghost looking good right now..

OwnerCS

Hey Man - Que Rico Presidente

Great Job!

I think it would be cool to mix in this music from this video in the background one of your videos about your car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KKXfw2hZVg&t=2s

iandrew89
Car: '89 Nissan 240sx Redtop SR
'94 Infiniti J30 Stock
'91 Infiniti Q45

Clean car bro!!! I have a '91 Q45. Needs some work but hey thats why I bought it. It is going it for body work and paint as soon as my buddy gets his paint booth finished at his shop. I'm in need of a trunk lid with lock and a key to said lock. Do you have one you could sell? Little scratches and dings are ok as my car is going in to body shop. You can text me at 3092697537 for fastest communication. Thanks.

htbyrico

iandrew89 wrote:Clean car bro!!! I have a '91 Q45. Needs some work but hey thats why I bought it. It is going it for body work and paint as soon as my buddy gets his paint booth finished at his shop. I'm in need of a trunk lid with lock and a key to said lock. Do you have one you could sell? Little scratches and dings are ok as my car is going in to body shop. You can text me at 3092697537 for fastest communication. Thanks.
i sure will hit you up bro... :) due to hurricane Isaac ive been MIA.. im sorry everyone :frown: i got hit hard.. my house is a 70% loss.. :rolleyes: have fema and red-cross giving assistance.. :facepalm: as soon as i get in my new place i will update everyone.. i do have locks and nissan president maul-downs for trunk.. have front grill also.. well wish me the best.. :sad: ttul ... :dblthumb:
Last edited by htbyrico on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”