Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
eDmSiL80
Car: sil80

Modified by eDmSiL80 at 9:32 PM 2/9/2008

eDmSiL80

Back up drift car

Twins

Pride Performance driver Steve Angerman's s13 (Under Construction)

Pride Performance driver Doug's s13 (Under Construction)

Pride Performance/Powerzamcam driver Vosko's s13 (Under Construction)

Nos yaris

Boost ms3

Bosal Sti

Pride Performance time attack driver Naser Kamel's r33 (Under Construction)

Pride Performance Talip Kamel's r32 (Under Construction)

So with our success so far we are now getting bigger and are looking to cater to a larger audience. After looking at several locations, and months of planning, we have decided on a location that is manageable while keeping the other location open.

We chose this central location for our main shop because we wanted to cater to everyone in NJ as well as NY and Philly. (The other reason, Im lazy and want to live close to this shop location) LoL

A little about what our goals are and who we are:

Pride performance was formed by a group of friends and enthusiasts who share the love for racing and building cars in general. Pride-Performance is modeled around what we have all dreamed about for years on the East Coast, a place for fellow racers and car builders alike to hang out, a walk in store-front to order parts, having access and the ability to speak with a staff member in order to get advice on what parts to purchase or in what route he/she should be taking in building their car.

Our mission here at Pride-Performance/LM24 is very simple:

To create a tight-knit community that has the same desire and passion for the cars and the industry as we do. Our goal is to set a new standard in the automotive after-market industry by building high quality cars without lacking any customer service. It is now all to common to establish a relationship with a tuning shop just to have them treat you like crap after you’ve spent all your money, and that’s just us being real about it.

The Founders of PRIDE Performance have been found in numerous media outlets since early 2005 and are currently one of the most photographed and recognized industry leaders pictured everywhere from Urbanracer.com, to Modified magazine, to a ten page editorial in the September 2006 issue of Super Street Magazine.

For 2008, Ernie Manansala and Naser Kamel, have become a household name. Within the past 2 years Ernie has assembled a new vision for the Sport Compact Market and Naser has over whelmed the dominating grassroots movement, both on the street and on the track.

The PRIDE entourage of promotional vehicles, consist of the NOS Energy Drink Lexus SC 300(notably speaking), the Boost Mobile Mazda Speed 3 and the Bosal Subaru STI. Each are established iconic vehicles in the Automotive Industry, along with their very own Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R-33.

Besides the vehicles we would also like to mention the industries rookie of the year, Buddy Club Japans very own Drift driver Mark Manansala(he posts here all th time). With wins under their belts from the 2007 season they have a lot of PRIDE within their group. For 2008 the gloves come off as the returning NOS Energy Drinks Lexus SC 300 and the new PRIDE motor sports team is stronger than ever to be more competitive and grab the attention of the culture they live.

With a full staff of veteran sales rep's with both sales experience and track experience, the final touch lies within our mechanics. With members exceeding a combined 50 years of experience, PRIDE Performance is excited to have high profile sponsors and manufacturers support PRIDE performance and their programs. Along with this, our founders will bring more exposure, notoriety, and promotional value to each company that decides to support the domination of the east coast sales market.

All to often all we see is bad news in the spotlight about our industry. We would like to attempt to show others that not everyone who has a "souped up car" street races, and is a hazard on the road.

Change the image, change the opinions.......

I will keep everyone updated along with our progression, when the official date is set, and when we can have our Grand Opening Meet!!!!!

Please visit the myspace, and request to be added, we would love to hear your feedback and comments!

http://www.myspace.com/pridemyspace

We currently have an online sales with Pride Performance. Our big name manufactures are Brian Crower and Vertex. Feel free to roam the site and email us for questions.

http://theedm.com/prideperformance.html

Vehicle Updates:

Our Skyline Gtr R33 is currently being revamped to Run in the unlimited AWD category in Time Attack. Going up against the likes of HKS Evo (Current Tsukuba record holder,Buttonwillow record holder), AMS Evo, Cyber Evo etc.

We should be making 900 HP reliably on high boost.

We also have a newly aquired r32 that will be running in the street class.

The Buddy Club 240sx is being revamped to be more aggressive, to compete hopefully in Formula D along with our other S chassis car.

Then we have some other surprises that will be re veiled shortly along the lines of VIP, as well as some Frankenstein projects.

-Mark

eazye2000
Car: S13 KA-DET

Awesome stuff! Too bad you're not just a 'little' further North..

Slappy
Car: 1993 240 sx coupe

Pretty rad stuff man. To bad its so damn far away.

nateb
Car: s13 hatch *working progress*

when are u guys opening i dont know if u said it above (too lazy to read it right now) u guys are practically walking distance from me....i also want to order some parts.............

eDmSiL80

we have an online store open, the actual shop opens april 1st or within that week. We will have a grand opening meet, i will post the event when the time comes. Leme know what u need and ill c what i can do.

nateb
Car: s13 hatch *working progress*

eDmSiL80 wrote:we have an online store open, the actual shop opens april 1st or within that week. We will have a grand opening meet, i will post the event when the time comes. Leme know what u need and ill c what i can do.
sweet cant wait, what kit is that on the white s13 in the very first pic....mean while some parts i need to finished my build.....sr20det... timing kit, valve guides, bc 264 cams...i know there is more cause my to buy list grows everyday, but if u could get me the pricing on those that would be cool [email protected]..... although i drive on park ave all the time i havent really seen a possible spot where u could be moving in is it someones old shop/store u brought?

EDIT: t3 ss turbo lines

eDmSiL80

nateb wrote: sweet cant wait, what kit is that on the white s13 in the very first pic....mean while some parts i need to finished my build.....sr20det... timing kit, valve guides, bc 264 cams...i know there is more cause my to buy list grows everyday, but if u could get me the pricing on those that would be cool [email protected]..... although i drive on park ave all the time i havent really seen a possible spot where u could be moving in is it someones old shop/store u brought?

EDIT: t3 ss turbo lines
U mean the s13 with the silvia face? That one has a r32 look alike front, it came with the car when i bought it. On the pop up light s13 is a origin aggressive kit. I can get vertex, origin, down to a company that sells every kit. I'll email u soon bout a parts list. The shop is going to be located on the right of the end building, were taking place of the tv shop next to viggdesigns.

Return to “Northeast Region”