Power Lock Not Working

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
jhuman
Car: 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R

A few days ago I left my lights on and the battery died. I jumped the car but after the car was able to start again the power locks wont work on the driver or passenger side. Neither does the rear defroster button and the overhead light stays on after I close the door to my car. I replaced the fuse for the power lock but that didnt seem to work. My alarm system still beeps on and off when I press the button on the remote but of course the doors dont lock or unlock... :wtf2:

06_blkout
Car: 2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (Sold)
2003 Nissan Sentra GXE

Aftermarket alarm system?

incog2.0sr
Car: 2012 Sentra SR
Aspen White

Might try turning the ignition on and holding the lock switch either up or down for 10 seconds. This happened to my sentra with the power windows and I was told it had de-programmed itself.
Not sure with the lights are doing that though?

jhuman
Car: 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Not sure what the problem was but I took it to the guy who installed it and all he did was unplug a switch and plugged it back in. Some little white switch thats right about the brake pedal or something. He said disconnecting the battery would've done the same thing. Problem fixed and everything is working back to normal, even the overhead light.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”