PIR Drift, March 8, Phoenix Arizona

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
s_13_steve
Car: 89' Hatch with a mad tyt3 HICAS diff y0

Hooray, PIR Drift. Contact Kamin for more info if needed.

Quoted from http://www.AZ240SX.org

Quote »I'm not going to be somber, and beg and plead with you all. the bottom line is this if we don't sell out our drift group, we are running the risk of losing PIR as a regular option for drifting. ill repeat that, and simplify because its kinda important and the reason I am working my *** off to make this happen

IF WE DON'T HAVE 15 PAID DRIVERS WE CANT DRIFT AT PIR ANYMORE

now, there will be the random PIR events in the future even if this doesn't sell out so its not like we will NEVER drive it again, but not like what we have had in the past and what I want in the future for AZ. SO, I have taken it upon myself (Trial By Fire) to "motivate" people to go.

Without further A due -

What - ****ING DRIFTING! on the manliest track in Arizona! 100mph entries, 9 - 100% driftable corners, manji's, increasing radius, decreasing radius, constant radius, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear if you have big power, EVERYTHING. the reason "we" are so good in Arizona is BECAUSE OF THIS TRACK! If you are bored with the slow parking lots and want to sprout hair on your chest, drop your testicles, and **** your girlfriend you HAVE to drive PIR. It is worth EVERY PENNY!!!

Where - Phoenix International Raceway, Avondale AZ

When - March 9th, 2008

How much - $100 for Nasa Members. FIRST TIME PIR DRIVERS PLEASE EMAIL ME, [email protected]

now for the gritty details

The Good - If we sell this event out, we can continue to have regular drift events at PIR! That is great for everyone. New drivers can learn how to drive at more than 40mph and learn things you will NEVER learn in a parking lot

The Bad - You MUST be a NASA member ($50 for a year, also includes a free subscription to Grassroots Motorsports which in itself is worth 50$ a year). You also MUST have completed NASA's HPDE 1 school to drive the drift group. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you do this regardless of this event! Look at the best drivers in the state, we are all HPDE 3/4 drivers. Your drifting talent wont fall from the sky, you have to work at it and knowing about proper racing technique is instrumental in development as a "drift" driver. I am going to try to see if we can get some kind of special deal for the new drivers, if you are running HPDE 1 I will see if we can get an extra session at the end of your first day as a drift session where we will have a drift instructor ride with you and give pointers! We did this years ago and I always wondered why it stopped. I cannot guarantee this but i will try my hardest!.

The Ugly - Ill be there. sorry

So, I'm sure you are now thinking this

"HOLY **** JOE! HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THIS AMAZING MIND BLOWING EVENT?!?!?!1 I'VE WANTED TO **** MY GIRLFRIEND FOR YEARS!!!" - What you are thinking

The Catch - Ahhh you knew there would be one. And yes there is. Right now because we are NOT a scheduled group, we have to be PAID IN FULL AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. It will cost us $1500 for the group. I'm not going to give you some overinflated number so we can make money, or other bull****. I am doing this to salvage a relationship with NASA and preserve regular events at PIR. So it works out to $100 a driver, and 15 drivers.

How to pay - You paypal TBF. [email protected] PLEASE EMAIL/AIM ME BEFORE YOU PAY IF YOU ARE A NEW NASA DRIVER! [email protected]

Now I'm sure your thinking "well what if we don't get enough drivers?"

I say "STOP BEING SO ****ING NEGATIVE! JUST REGISTER YOU *****!"

anyway, what happens? Worst case, we will issue a FULL REFUND INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES to ALL paid entrants. that means WE LOSE MONEY. That's money out of MY ****ING BANK ACCOUNT TO COVER PAYPAL FEES YOU bungholes. Ill hunt you ****ers down if you people don't make this happen.

Questions?Post here, my AIM is Hawk0028, my email is [email protected]

In all seriousness, Arizona needs to step it back up. We used to get 20+ drivers at PIR events. What happened? Thanks for your time friends, I hope this works [/quote]Date Updated.
Modified by s_13_steve at 1:36 PM 1/22/2008

s_13_steve
Car: 89' Hatch with a mad tyt3 HICAS diff y0

BUMP

Return to “Southwest Region”