"phone" input??

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
kimberdrive

What are those two little holes (one of them labelled "phone") up near the center interior lights between sun visors?? The owner's manual doesn't seem to mention them...

Kimber2008 Versal SL (3 days old!)

kcourtad
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL Sedan

Blue tooth ... ones a mic and the other is a little yellow/amber light that tells you that your phone is connected to your bluetooth in your car...

kimberdrive

Which is which?? Am I supposed to connect anything to them?Thanks!

kcourtad

lol dont plug anything into thos holes... just turn your bluetooth on your phone and do so in your car...

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

kimberdrive wrote:Which is which?? Am I supposed to connect anything to them?Thanks!
Follow the instructions in your owner's manual for pairing your Bluetooth phone.

You don't have to physically plug anything in... you just have to turn on Bluetooth on your phone and follow the directions, and your phone will be paired to the hands-free Bluetooth in your car.

On a side note...

Uh oh! We now have TWO Kimbers!

Dun dun dun!

Knightro2
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL

The Bluetooth option is great. I use mine all the time but I have found if I'm on the highway (60mph+) the road noise is to loud and people have a hard time hearing me. Otherwise, around town it is good.

KimberKenobi
Car: the Camel

Yeah... well, I was here first... and I'm usually referred to as KK anyway... so maybe this won't be too confusing...

we could just start calling me KMBR and this one Kim or Kimber... hmmm... that's weird.

Welcome to the board!! tell us more about your Versa!

kcourtad

KimberKenobi wrote:Yeah... well, I was here first... and I'm usually referred to as KK anyway... so maybe this won't be too confusing...

we could just start calling me KMBR and this one Kim or Kimber... hmmm... that's weird.

can we just call you dude ???

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

kcourtad wrote:
can we just call you dude ???
Less impressive when you call a chick "dude", dude.

jmaclean
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL

KimberKenobi wrote:Yeah... well, I was here first... and I'm usually referred to as KK anyway... so maybe this won't be too confusing...

As the grandfather in "Moonstruck" (starred, Cher, Nicholas Cage) said through his tears at the kitchen table when his son asked, "What's wrong Pop?". "I'm confused!" Why do you have a guys pic under your moniker? I waiver between thinking that you're a guy and a gal!! NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!

Return to “Versa General Chat”