Performance/Speed shop

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Smoothbeatz
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Hey guys.... I'm new to the forums but I have an 04 G35 coupe. I live in Hamilton NJ (near Trenton). I'm gonna be looking to install an airbag lowering kit and eventually the vortech supercharger. I was hoping somebody would know a good performance/speed shop within at least an hour drive or so. Just want to connect with someone familiar with the car inside and out. Already have a kit but have to replace the front bumper. Small issues here and there. A lot of shops don't have the patience because they're not familiar with the whip. Any and all references are welcome. Nothing like having someone reliable working on your car. Thanks everyone!

frapjap
Car: '99 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
'07 Subaru Legacy

Welcome to NICO! Congrats on the upcoming upgrades!

Speed shops are always touch and tough to find. As much as I hate to say it, the dealer might be the most knowledgeable. Or, doing it yourself. If It were me, I'd be searching some Yelp or Angies List reviews to see if I could find some folks who seem to have good customer service and are reputable.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Smoothbeatz wrote:Hey guys.... I'm new to the forums but I have an 04 G35 coupe. I live in Hamilton NJ (near Trenton). I'm gonna be looking to install an airbag lowering kit and eventually the vortech supercharger. I was hoping somebody would know a good performance/speed shop within at least an hour drive or so. Just want to connect with someone familiar with the car inside and out. Already have a kit but have to replace the front bumper. Small issues here and there. A lot of shops don't have the patience because they're not familiar with the whip. Any and all references are welcome. Nothing like having someone reliable working on your car. Thanks everyone!
Try here

http://www.superpages.com/bp/New-Brunsw ... 248638.htm

http://www.streetperformance.com/parts/ ... sport.html

I don't really know anything about them as I put any extra $$$ into my 401k but try giving them a call. They are not far from you.
You could also try making some contacts at Raceway Park in Englishtown when it opens.

Telcoman

Smoothbeatz
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Thanks guys... found a shop called LRA Motor Sports in Bristol, PA. Gonna check em out this week. Wish me luck...

frapjap
Car: '99 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
'07 Subaru Legacy

You bet! Let us know how they work out.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”