Parting Out: Whole car from A-pillar back (mostly)

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
OneTonGarage

Helping a friend part out a parts convertible he picked up. Any and all parts you see in the pics below are up for grabs. There's no front panels or doors, and there's no engine/drivetrain. But some of the notable stuff that is there that might be worthwhile:
- brake master cylinder and booster
- windshield wiper motor
- front knuckles/spindles
- steering wheel
- instrument cluster
- underdash hvac
- rear window switches (!!!)
- top frame assembly
- top hydro rams
- top hydro pump
- whole rear susp/subframe assy
- taillights
- rear qtr panels
- various interior panels and stock intake (check out pics below)
I always want to give first dibs to nico folks... so let me know if you're looking for anything in particular... email is best: vansemail (@) gmail (dot) com

thank you come again

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

+1 for cool guy and great seller. Good to see you again, Van!

Steve Lloyd

e-mailed, I need the rear panels............

OneTonGarage

Hey thanks for the props! I'm still here... barely alive, but hanging on..!
I neglected to mention that the car is located in northern CA... San Jose, to be exact.
I've gotten quite a bit of response to the parts, so I'm going through my emails and PMs now. I'm going to be swinging by my friend's shop this coming week, so I'll update everyone with specific parts availability and condition etc etc.
Thanks a lot guys

OneTonGarage

Hi guys... sorry was out of town for a bit and just been way too busy... lost track of a number of requests from people for some parts, so I hope anyone who asked about any of these parts reads this post. There's also a couple peeps who PMed about parts, but have their PMs turned off, so I couldn't reply to you. If you're gonna PM, pls make sure you can accept PMs in return!
Anyways, here's a couple pics of some parts off the car... the top hydraulic motor and lifter rams are also still available (just no pics at the moment since they're still in the car)... and I believe my friend will be refreshing the top frame and repainting it so it's all nice and new-like. The parts below are mostly in good condition but just a little dirty from sitting around...

rear trunk panel with the access panels to the taillight housings.. should actually work with non-convertibles also if I remember correctly:

interior rear qtr panels with speaker covers:

rear seat belt assemblies:

the oem ka24de air box with maf attached:

inside trunk panels/wall carpet (one of the plastic panels was cracked and is not seen in this pic...i suppose it is usable tho):

kick panels with light:

can't believe I forgot which parts these are exactly... they should be the rear upper qtr panel caps I think?

horrible pic...but this is the rear window switch assy:

wafflez66
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx Convertible

Do you have to convertible top pump cover?

OneTonGarage

wafflez66 wrote:Do you have to convertible top pump cover?
yah if i remember correctly it should be the rounded part towards the upper right in this pic:

btw, to the people who PMed me and haven't received a reply yet... you need to turn your PMs on!

ProdOfFL
Car: S13.5 Vert-->Someday it'll be done, but fun for now
S14.5 DD--->500hp, daily driver w/ a damn roll cage

I want the quarter window switches

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Use FS/WTB thread:

the-trading-post-buy-and-sell-your-vert ... 83949.html

Also can move this to the Partout Classifieds section if needed.

Everyone can find his email in profile as well.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”