p1105 code 2000 q45

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
JOHNQ
Car: 99Qt
02 Q
03 M

I just started getting this code a couple of weeks ago for the map/barometric sensor solenoid. Started happening after not driving the car for a couple of weeks. Cleared the codes and comes back on the same day. Car idles fine. I took the tube off the map sensor or boost sensor it says on the actual sensor to check for a good vacuum and leaks. I blew into the tube and it isnt obstructed. It has good vacuum and the car started to idle rough and gave the p0105 map sensor code until I put the tube back on. P1105 code did not come back on until the next day this time. Car runs fine no stuttering or hesitation. Is it a good idea to put some seafoam thru the tube from the map/boost sensor to the solenoid? The solenoid is buried under the intake plenum and I'm not going there. I'm willing to try anything except taking off the plenum. Car also has p0330 KS code and p0500 vehicle speed sensor (A) code but I had those for the last 5 years and never failed inspection but now its inspection time again.

Pnoid tech bullitandy even maxnix and anybody else please help

duck_3986
Car: 1998 Infiniti Q45

Hi,

Did you ever solve the problem? My '98 hasn't thrown a code, but it has an intermittent stutter that usually shows up when it's hot and humid out and more often when the car is at full operating temp.

I recently put in a new MAF with no improvement. I'm hoping it's the MAP/Boost Sensor and not the solenoid. If the MAP on my car is the sensor that says "Boost Sensor" on the passenger side firewall, it's pretty easy to get to.

Thanks,
Don

JOHNQ
Car: 99Qt
02 Q
03 M

No but this has nothing to do with your stuttering. Your stuttering is caused by your ignition coils.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”