Fuel pump control moduel needed

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
Slick speed
Car: 1996 Q45t 280k

Hey guys,

I've been putting off joining here because of my internet being extremely slow. I'm a proud owner of a 96 Q45t, automatic with cypress black paint. It still kills at 280k miles and was running strong until the fuel pump and module went out. I got the pump in when I noticed module had been burnt.

Unfortunately I can not find the 07 (260) part but 04 (from 300z) and 11 (not sure what that fits too)

Does anyone have one for sale? Also, is that part in anything besides a q45 that I can take off? What all years? I am having a lot of trouble finding it, even with part number.

I can't find them in a junk yard or scrap yard. I live in East Tennessee and only seen one Q45 within its generation once, and it was from Georgia.

It's my daily driver and I'm about bank rupt keeping this thing from being junked. Small problems seem to be the biggest dollar for this car.

Skibane
Car: 2000 Q45 AE 110K

I noticed module had been burnt.
A burnt module isn't all that unusual.

Often, it can still be repaired.

BTW, welcome to the forums!

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

:welcome: to NICO!

Is your module not working, or do you just see melting at the connector? You might try to use car-part.com to locate a Q near you - although I can't seem to figure out what they call the FPCU on their site.

There are two ways that these modules seem to fail. Either the transistor-like units (2 on each side that are heat-sinked to the case) melt - or the leads to the connector on the board fail. If you're handy with a soldering iron you can fix the lead issue by jumping the connector to a good section of the board.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”