Official STILLEN Open House sign up May 8th @ 8 AM!

All things Altima Coupe.
trayharrell951
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5SL. 2005 350Z, 2010 370z SP

Everything is staying with the car the gauges, the body kit everything. We should leave before 9 its going to be very very crowded there. Which car should i bring the z or the altima?

sickkwidit
Car: 09 Alitma coupe 2.5

trayharrell951 wrote:Everything is staying with the car the gauges, the body kit everything. We should leave before 9 its going to be very very crowded there. Which car should i bring the z or the altima?
it dont matter to me but i would like to see that altima for the last time lol

adidas2go
Car: Cycle through all kinds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats 🤙
Once upon a time: 1st turbo Altima Coupe

This just in!

If any of you guys have been to the STILLEN facility and gone on a tour then you have seen the Steve Millen #75 IMSA Nissan 300ZX twin turbo Le Mans winning race car. This is the car that Steve Millen (president and CEO of STILLEN) took to victories at the 24 hours of Le Mans, 24 hours of Daytona, 12 hours of Sebring, and many many victories including two world championships in the IMSA sports car series. This car is capable of making over 1,100 horsepower in its Le Mans trim!

This week, for the first time EVER! STILLEN put it up on their chassis dyno to see what it would do! Come on down and check it out as they do it again! They will be putting the 75 car on the dyno at some point in the show and firing it up!!! What a piece of Nissan history to undertake!

See you guys Saturday!

~Blake

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

Washing the car early tomorrow morning and then covering it up for the day. It's bad enough my car is covered in gashes and paint chips, at least I can try and make it clean

mmx23z
Car: 2008 A/C 2.5s CVT

i really wanna go!!
...but already commited to goin to my gf's sorrority event that weekend... :facepalm:

Mr.Coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5 BOOSTED

Sorry guys but count me out for this event. My AC isn't done yet because Tim ran into some problems and I had to buy some more parts. That's besides the point. I was going to take my Frontier. Sad to say that my close friends grandmother passed away :frown: and I will be flying out to Jamaica tonight and will be there for the next week or so. Really hope I could make it, but this was unpreventable. I'll still be on the NET from my laptop and Moto Droid.

Ricky C. :dblthumb:

Rob.Vegan

Sorry to hear Ricky :frown: Hope your car gets done soon

blackteam02
Car: Devil in a Blue Dress

saw the pics from other Stillen open house events, dang this looks like fun!
..someone should drop hints for a Supercharger kit for the 3.5's for those of us who are BALLIN'...on a budget.lol

adidas2go
Car: Cycle through all kinds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats 🤙
Once upon a time: 1st turbo Altima Coupe

Sorry to here that Ricky. I forgot to call you while I was at Tim's shop that day but yea the lift if f*ed. The wiring coming into the motor for the lift was for some reason wired with 220V instead of the 110V it was supposed to be. The motor would work for about 5 seconds and then overheat. Ricky and I rewired it a few Sundays back, but the motor is to far gone. A replacement will have to be done, or the motor will have to be rewound. That's about where they stand with the lift. Sorry to break the news.

blackteam02 - I pushed every route I could think of for forced induction with this car. I proposed the supercharger idea to STILLEN and Vortech Superchargers. I couldn't get either one on board without and extensive buy in from the group here. Vortech wanted 25k in deposits just to start the project. Superchargers are more expensive to create than turbo systems because they require casting procedures. Turbo systems are just series of piping welded together.

Mr.Coupe

adidas2go wrote:Sorry to here that Ricky. I forgot to call you while I was at Tim's shop that day but yea the lift if f*ed. The wiring coming into the motor for the lift was for some reason wired with 220V instead of the 110V it was supposed to be. The motor would work for about 5 seconds and then overheat. Ricky and I rewired it a few Sundays back, but the motor is to far gone. A replacement will have to be done, or the motor will have to be rewound. That's about where they stand with the lift. Sorry to break the news.
Thanks for the info Blake. I spoke to Tim Wednesday when he told me that some parts would need to be changed. I ordered those parts on Thursday and he will get them on Monday or Tuesday of this coming week and my car might be done. On a side note today was my friends grandmothers service and is was beautiful. He will fly out tomorrow afternoon. My wife and I desided to stay longer and vacation here in Jamaica. It's a beautiful place. Earlier this year for Valentines day we went to Paris, France for 2 weeks. We needed to just get away. Hope you guys enjoy Stillen's open house. Man I wish I could go.

incREDibL3
Car: Nissan Altima Coupe

Stillen was siiiick . Sucks for the ppl that didnt goo. Had a blast in the altima coupe section..

Coupeguy23
Car: 2006 G35 coupe sport

incREDibL3 wrote:Stillen was siiiick . Sucks for the ppl that didnt goo. Had a blast in the altima coupe section..
:worthless:

darrdevil
Car: Oh ten A/C 2.5s

Coupeguy23 wrote:
incREDibL3 wrote:Stillen was siiiick . Sucks for the ppl that didnt goo. Had a blast in the altima coupe section..
:worthless:
:cheers:

incREDibL3

Well if i took any pics i would of post em..

nig1
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe 2.5S

any news of any stillen developments for '10 models?

incREDibL3

Nothing yet for the 10s. But actually going to have some stuff fitted tomorrow for stillen.. lets see how that goes...

PS. Yooo tony , guy that i met at stillen, so did u add ur coils yet. I want those springs. I dont kno wats ur screename. email me...[quote][/quote]

Jose3.5
Car: 2007 Altima 3.5 SE

tony is raiderkid on here

mmx23z
Car: 2008 A/C 2.5s CVT

cummon guys im tired of seen carlisle stuff & all their pictures, i wanna see some pics from stillen!! wheres the west coast people at??? lol

RaiderKID
Car: 2.5 Percision Grey Altima Coupe

I dont think anyone took pics. However, I did notice Jose walking with a camera as always, but if anyone took pics it had to be Jose.

el_blacky06
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5s 6MT

i shouldve taken pics but i showed up way late like around noon. i found this on the way back from stillen in crenshaw ave.

heres just a few pics

this is my mechanics car an sr20 fully built dyno at 400whp

Jose3.5
Car: 2007 Altima 3.5 SE

I didn't take any pictures. I was a bit let down this year.

Mr.Coupe

Jose3.5 wrote:I didn't take any pictures. I was a bit let down this year.
I'm not going to say that I didn't miss much because I would have still loved to go. I'll be back in the states Saturday morning. Jamaica has been a blast, restfull and peaceful, but I need to get back to reality and to running my company :tisk: .

terrycs

Found some shots taken by JacekPSUr6:

Rob.Vegan

Ya I wasn't let down, but I honestly think it didn't hold up to 2008's Customer Appreciation. I didn't take many pictures due to my camera just about to die. There were some pretty nice cars there though, thought for sure Jose would be snapping away. Steve Millen put on quite a show with him putting his car up on the dyno. Anyways, here's what's off my camera.

Left to Right: IncREDibl3, Sickkwidit, RaiderKID, LouieBGT, Rob.Vegan

And after having lunch with In N Out

Rob.Vegan

GT 300zx on the dyno. Not the best audio quality (recorded with moto droid). If it doesn't suit your whims of immense power there are a couple other videos up with a bit better of audio quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLKsVjAJuw

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”