OEM R35 Trans fluid at dealer cost.

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
integradude19
Car: 1979 Datsun 620
1988 Supra Turbo
2004 350z Track

Hey just wanted to throw this out there to give someone a lucky break on there next service. I work at an Infiniti dealership in Cali and was talking with my parts manager. He has a case(10 quarts) of brand new genuine nissan gtr transmission special fluid. Nissan sent it to him when the dealership opened a few months ago. As we are an infiniti dealer we will never see a gtr come through our service drive..infiniti techs aren't allowed to be gtr certified. He just wants this stuff off his shelves cause its a dead spot on the inventory numbers. So he said he will let it go AT HIS COST just to get it out. Here is an example of what it is just to show what specifically it is I am talking about. http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-NISSAN- ... 0152661501

So, for $50 dollars(plus some change) a quart, you can take it off his hands. He will ship it to you but you have to pay for that. He will take a credit card over the phone or cash in person. If anyone is interested just PM me and I will get you in touch with his name and number and all the details.

Thanks, Alex

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”